Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Don’t want to bash the kid but almost seemed to regress throughout the year so maybe for both parties a split is beneficial

Advertisement
Kid half assed it here mentally. Simple as. I won't bash a kid for not being good enough if he gives the effort.
He gave great effort in the first few games. I can’t blame him for losing faith in the **** show that was being run by **** and barry. He’s a kid. He probably still doesn’t see how his future in football is ****ed

giphy.gif

Bye

Advertisement
You don’t know much about his effort. Brevin and GR seem to like him well enough. I trust them more than half assed rumors from Barry

There is no reason to bash anyone really, let the man move on. But it's pretty well known about his effort, in fact even during Richt's time it came out that he was lazy and put on a lot of weight and checked out. There's been way more than a Barry article over the last couple of years. With that said, so far it's a huge waste of talent and it's all on him. Hopefully this helps him become more focused and actually does something with his life.

So I guess Fields, burrow, baker, kyler murray are quitters too then huh?

Those players did not quit on their team MULTIPLE TIMES, sometimes in the middle of the season.

There is a difference between looking for a new opportunities, when the season is over, when the time is right and going on sabbaticals in the middle of the season, being in and out several times during his time here and those situations.

Transferring does not make you a quitter...quitting in the middle of the season and having to be convinced to come back does.

Advertisement
Those players did not quit on their team MULTIPLE TIMES, sometimes in the middle of the season.

There is a difference between looking for a new opportunities, when the season is over, when the time is right and going on sabbaticals in the middle of the season, being in and out several times during his time here and those situations.

Transferring does not make you a quitter...quitting in the middle of the season and having to be convinced to come back does.
Anyone with common sense knows that. But it's not everyone that has that GIFT.

Advertisement

You are describing King lol

Advertisement
Try not to talk about the kids so I will just say....this is the best for all involved.

Came here to post exactly this. 90% of the ppl saying they would stay and compete are lying.

If you were working for a terrible manager who got fired and then the owner brought in a new manager and his own guy for your job. You’d probably bounce.

He is ... but man what’s up with you and king bruh? Lol, who cares at the end of the day, he’s here. It’s good for us that he sat out🤷🏾‍♂️

He quit his team. Yet CIS only lashes out at some of the quitters, others get a pass apparently. If ya benefit from the quitting it's cool to CIS porsters.

Advertisement
Back