Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Anyways Jarren clearly needs to get his act together.

yes. Sometimes it takes a major crack on the head like this to wake some kids up. He has a lot of talent. Hopefully he'll get an opportunity to make the most of it in a new situation.

I suspect there's way more to both sides of the story than we'll ever know...

My guess is that Jarren will look to transfer to a school in a state that has legalized recreational weed.

IMG_20200123_171201.jpg

IMG_20200123_171224.jpg

Advertisement
I'm curious what argument he'd try to use to get a waiver. OC change? I don't care if he gets it or not, but he doesn't fit the same criteria as other guys who got them. Tate used the stuff surrounding the assistant coach that got fired and Urban's suspension. Fields claimed racist UGA atmosphere. Might be funny if he uses the "party culture" excuse as his reasoning for wanting to leave.
Dummies think that because he hired a lawyer he’s automatically getting a waiver. People hire lawyers all the time and don’t get what they wanted. He’s got no grounds for a waiver unless there’s something completely unknown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dummies think that because he hired a lawyer he’s automatically getting a waiver. People hire lawyers all the time and don’t get what they wanted. He’s got no grounds for a waiver unless there’s something completely unknown.
I've u CHECKED your past post on JW

Advertisement
Back