Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Good luck to the kid but thankfully he's gone. JW did not take being Qb1 serious and is a big reason we suffered our worst loss in program history. I'm glad we have 1 less cancer in our locker room.

Advertisement
I'm curious what argument he'd try to use to get a waiver.
My girlfriend works in Xerox room at law firm… part of the filing apparently says:

“the demanding billboard-funding banner-flying posters at CIS made it impossible for JW to perform at a desired level of competency, hence, we apply for…”

Image result for booty shaking gif
I wouldnt mind biting into that and getting lock jaw

This thread is a perfect example of why those of us who have been on the sidelines can't stand a large percentage of fans and are skeptical as **** of all of them at first.

You all were riding his ****, just like you do everyone. When it doesn't work out, you turn your backs and are ******* about it.

Yes, it was time for him to move on. He didn't live up to the his end of the bargain. It happens, get over it and let it go with some class.

Advertisement
jarren is talented but he doesn’t have the mental side which is just as important...the signs were there when he redshirted and got fat instead of staying ready

Advertisement
This thread is a perfect example of why those of us who have been on the sidelines can't stand a large percentage of fans and are skeptical as **** of all of them at first.

You all were riding his ****, just like you do everyone. When it doesn't work out, you turn your backs and are ******* about it.

Yes, it was time for him to move on. He didn't live up to the his end of the bargain. It happens, get over it and let it go with some class.
Yep... If I engaged with half the crap that comes out here I'd have 10,000 posts by now... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back