Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
I'm not saying she's not attractive but she's like a 6 in Miami. I saw more attractive women in Miami than anywhere in my life when I lived there.

And you're being generous. She's a 6 in Westchester. You could fry chicken on her greasy *** face.

Jarren is not a talentless kid, but he needs to grow up and soon. Probably should start by divorcing his old man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
E4512626-1DA5-49B4-9331-14840B5EDB72.gif

We got 99 problems, Jarren is one of them however there are several other who haven’t been put on blast like he’s been
Do you think he was the leader in a sense . Like players considered him a leader and seen him doing it so they were like oh it’s cool to do it?

No point in bashing him. He’s never said anything negative about the fans or program. I don’t get why some of y’all hate him so much
Kid half assed it here mentally. Simple as. I won't bash a kid for not being good enough if he gives the effort.

Advertisement
Kid half assed it here mentally. Simple as. I won't bash a kid for not being good enough if he gives the effort.
You don’t know much about his effort. Brevin and GR seem to like him well enough. I trust them more than half assed rumors from Barry

Advertisement
Louisville May be a good spot for Jarren. They lost their qb chubba purdy to FSU from last recruiting class

Advertisement
Back