Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
I'm curious what argument he'd try to use to get a waiver. OC change? I don't care if he gets it or not, but he doesn't fit the same criteria as other guys who got them. Tate used the stuff surrounding the assistant coach that got fired and Urban's suspension. Fields claimed racist UGA atmosphere. Might be funny if he uses the "party culture" excuse as his reasoning for wanting to leave.

That angle coupled with the 3rd OC in three years.

He’s on his third OC in three years and already burned his RS. Situation is similar to Tate and Fields. Looks like the kind of case where the NCAA will throw a kid a bone.

He ain't our concern anymore. I hope he transfers to UF. Let him destroy their progress

Advertisement
Where are ALL the JW loyalists and apologist's? I can't hear you, come out to play. :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:
1579819434705.gif

But seriously, i hope he does well and work on things he certainly needs to. Go to a school where he can focus better as well

Advertisement
He quit on the team. Didn't give it his all by his own words. You give me that scholarship when I'm his age and I never would have left a play out on the field.

Im sure you’re one who has made the most of every opportunity that came your way at that age huh?

I don’t think Mars representing him has anything to do with him wanting to play next year.After all if he’d have WANTED to play next year he could or would have put down the blunt and put in the work and could have played here.

You can bet this is all about that Herald article about how and where the info came from and how his personal life became public.

He’s looking to make a big payday so he doesn’t have to worry about playing.We will Hear about a 10-20 million dollar lawsuit for future lost earnings coming in the next few months...The Herald,Miami and possible coaches and/or players will be named....watch

If this kid showed us anything it’s that he isn’t about putting in the work to get ahead he’s looking for a handout.Sht Manny and Penos gave him one here and he didn’t want to put in the slightest amount of work to keep the job.

Guys looking for a big settlement not playing next year .

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think its funny about the prospect of him using the "party culture" excuse, when the impetus behind leaking that info was because he was part of it.
He could come up with something in the sense that he was singled out every time but no other players were named. Might have a case with that along with 3 new offensive system and Miami brining in transfer qbs in 2 different years

I just think its funny about the prospect of him using the "party culture" excuse, when the impetus behind leaking that info was because he was part of it.

Maybe they’ll argue for his personal well being he needs to be close to home where his parents can monitor his “lifestyle”.

Advertisement
Back