Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Williams leaving has nothing to do with him not wanting to compete. If you cannot see he was forced out IDK what to tell you. And Barry Jackson’s recent tweet all but confirms it.

That stuff about the partying - singling our JW- wasn’t leaked for no reason-
That **** ****ed me off. If it’s true about Jarren doing that **** I hate him and have no sympathy for him bc that’s a loser mentality to me so ****ed up to care more about partying than Wining. Young boy get to stepping with ur trash *** and don’t let the door hit on ur way out. LOSER

Advertisement
He’s better off going somewhere where he can practice in the spring. He’s definitely gonna ask for a waiver and will probably get it.

You think so? id he was forced out as some have stated then yes. If he left because he doesn't want that smoke then why would we?

Image result for bye gif

Williams leaving has nothing to do with him not wanting to compete. If you cannot see he was forced out IDK what to tell you. And Barry Jackson’s recent tweet all but confirms it.

That stuff about the partying - singling our JW- wasn’t leaked for no reason-

I beg to disagree. What Mr. Jackson wrote was ALREADY known among the coaching staff and probably a lot of the players. In other words, your boy JW just wasn't TOUGH ENOUGH in the ego department. hUh.

Jarren had his bags packed so many times, and he was leaving on so many occasions, that I need to know he is out the door.
Is he really in the portal?............This IS real..........well............ see ya, and now we get serious with guys who WANT to play QB at the U.
Enjoy portaling JW.

Advertisement
Never was a fan if Jarren Williams. Kid never had more than 5 wins in high school!!!!! If that isn’t a red flag idk what is. Good riddance mother****a... take your tranny *** broad w the *** implants witcha.

He gone. That didn't take long.

Nothing new, jw15 entered the portal his 1st year here back in 2018, it just became official today. Coach diaz naming jw15 the starter goes against and went against everything UM. We dont beg players to come to UM but diaz begged em to stay for selfish reasons under the guise of "the new Miami". One things for certain, coach diaz has thing for quitters(jt4, tate, jarren and now this new qb)and attracting them and handing them the keys to drive, that doesnt work in football. I still think perry can win the starting job myself, and deserved it last year, at the moment, we now have 2 True Hurricane qb's on the roster in perry and peyton, im going to hold off on tvd, the other 2 qb's are damyum near mercenaries being paid with playing time promises by the inept 1st timer.

People can point to other programs all they want, we not other programs, coach diaz is sacrificing the future for trying towin in the present, and its not gone work that way, latching on to quitters and newcomers as if they're his saving grace is not going to last long. If coach diaz doesnt understand and respect the guys who've been here as long as he has or their whole UM career, he wont be successful.

Advertisement
I'm curious what argument he'd try to use to get a waiver. OC change? I don't care if he gets it or not, but he doesn't fit the same criteria as other guys who got them. Tate used the stuff surrounding the assistant coach that got fired and Urban's suspension. Fields claimed racist UGA atmosphere. Might be funny if he uses the "party culture" excuse as his reasoning for wanting to leave.

Advertisement
Kid got talent but he won’t succeed to the next level if he don’t change his ways and get it right mentally. And that’s coming from one of the biggest JW supporters there probably is even after how the season ended. All in all Should have seen that from the get go of him decommitting from UK twice in the recruiting process ending up elsewhere and then thinking about transferring 2-3 times now since he’s been at Miami . Too much waffling and I guarantee it comes from his father who was behind the first transfer noise of Jarren when richt was here
Every single word of this. Dude was Kyle Wright minus the HS accolades and 5 stars.

I want nothing to do with a QB that doesnt have it between the ears.

Advertisement
Back