Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Jarren was the result of a sorry *** OC. He’s not trash at all, but he is weak. See ya! He’ll probably end up at a school like Mizzou, Southern Miss, Vanderbilt, or maybe even ECU, but he will do well.
Why not ARKANSAS. Suyee

Advertisement
No, friend.

I meant I was beaten to the punch by another poster regarding the Williams news.

However, if you’d like to discuss naked spooning, please PM me.

:)
I'll send your information to my friend. He likes long walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain, and mauling guys from New Jersey.

Advertisement
According to Ivins just now didn’t inform Manny he was in the portal And was news to him. Selfish and ungrateful till the very end. Good riddance.

Diaz is to blame in a lot of ways concerning JW. Because DIAZ PAMPERED and SPOILED the kid which gave him a sense of ENTITLEMENT. Which probably led to JW lacking in work ethic and giving 100% in practice. As well as getting away with off the field extra-curricular activities. In stark contrast, Miami's new starting Grad-transfer QB... IS ALL ABOUT THE PUTTING IN THE WORK and what not. In other words, it use to be called the Protestant Work Ethic! hUh. And JW surely was weak in that particular endeavor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid got talent but he won’t succeed to the next level if he don’t change his ways and get it right mentally. And that’s coming from one of the biggest JW supporters there probably is even after how the season ended. All in all Should have seen that from the get go of him decommitting from UK twice in the recruiting process ending up elsewhere and then thinking about transferring 2-3 times now since he’s been at Miami . Too much waffling and I guarantee it comes from his father who was behind the first transfer noise of Jarren when richt was here

Advertisement
Thank god get the Caner out that’s the only way for a body to recover so that should work for our team too

Image result for booty shaking gif

It might be a sign that I watch too much **** that I think I know whose booty that is.

Jarren was the result of a sorry *** OC. He’s not trash at all, but he is weak. See ya! He’ll probably end up at a school like Mizzou, Southern Miss, Vanderbilt, or maybe even ECU, but he will do well.
Vanderbilt?? LMFAO

You need a brain for that school. Well, half a brain if you're a football player, so in that case, jarren comes up short

Advertisement
Back