Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
I'm not going to trash the kid, he has potential and certainly didn't get a ton of help from UM in all instances, but what really sets him back is not anything transferring will fix. He needs to take playing quarterback at this level a lot more seriously. I don't care what offense or scheme we are running, his performance lapse following Louisville remains completely inexplicable to me.
Kid has been an absolute knucklehead but he’s not the only one , any time there’s a write up people think Jarren. But there’s others.

He just used a lot more strikes than most.

JW was PAMPERED by both Diaz and Miami's former OC, and he was given way TOO MUCH SLACK and what not. It's too bad he fell apart, from a ego perspective, following his amazing game against Louisville. But then again, the former OC probably had a lot to do with JW falling apart like a cheap suit. hUh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasted talent. Came in, thought beating Trevor at one camp made him king, didn't put in the hours, didn't play the part, and blew a shot at the league. Hope he gets his act together because he's got enough talent to be at least a solid backup in the NFL for a decade.

Very happy about this. Diaz had zero faith in him and he needed to go. QB room just got better.

Advertisement
Williams was probably Kings only competition for the job. For all intents and purposes, if there was any wiggle room for a different QB thats gone. This news gives King a lock for the job. I don’t think there is another QB on roster that is on King’s level.

As a side note; where Kosi was a decent backup QB for Jarren. I think Jarren takes Kosi’s place as decent backup to King.

I’m not elated like others are here. Lots of potential with this kid but admittedly he is mentally weak and the constant cloud of uncertainty following him around with the portal its best he moves on. A program can’t thrive when the starting QB holds the team hostage with threats of leaving.

breaking news !!! reporting live from miami !!!! hes transferring to florida memorial where he will be named starter. im your sauce ! you heard it here 1st

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back