Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
His stock dropped a bit, didn’t progress off of his good junior year
539BE3FB-F249-4E62-9DE3-2435131D17CF.gif

A0BAA3D3-1926-4C3F-B937-551C760AFDCA.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be probably one of the only places he shouldn't go. He'd never see the field there.

Just go to Kentucky like you wanted to out of HS.
Lmao idk what’s wrong with Brock but that man ain’t playing at UGA lol... they got a grad transfer for a reason and then 2021 they’ll let Beck and the #1 QB in the class battle it out.

After the way he acted here, I’m guessing his options will be a lot more limited than he thinks they are. Big time programs aren’t looking for QBs with his issues and lack of commitment to the craft.

I can see him with the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers or the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. No P5 program wants a dude that was high during games unless he has all world talent. JW does not.

Advertisement
Lmao idk what’s wrong with Brock but that man ain’t playing at UGA lol... they got a grad transfer for a reason and then 2021 they’ll let Beck and the #1 QB in the class battle it out.

Brock is a smart dude and I think Jarren can be a good player (and have said so many times, even recently), but Brock is a Jarren stan to his grave.

Advertisement
Good Jarren can be a **** of a QB, I could see a program that has no problem attracting talent taking a flyer on him and seeing if he can put together alas Burrow. That being said this approach would be awful for him, he is better off going somewhere where his talent is unmatched and he can put up numbers, something in the B12 maybe

Advertisement
Back