Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
I could see him playing at Miss St. he can throw the ball in that offense and won't have to worry about running, although I don't know how their O-Line is looking like these days.

I’m working on my gif game. @brock ’s lack of interest in breaking news, leaving me to the whims of the TMZ of CIS, has driven me to lash out at him this way.
Ny got y’all covered man
1579893822750.gif

Advertisement
Brock is a smart dude and I think Jarren can be a good player (and have said so many times, even recently), but Brock is a Jarren stan to his grave.
Lol he is smart but JW hasn’t shown the pedigree to play at UGA lol he can’t even make it at UM. GA state maybe even GA tech lol

Advertisement
Jamie Newman from Wake Forest has already transferred into Georgia and will most likely be their qb next season. Kid has NFL talent.

Advertisement
If Jarren had been behind a great SEC offensive line - he'd have been a star.

He'd have had plenty of time to square up, take a good look, and then throw.
And was behind anything but that this season and didn’t Throw the ball bad until the last few games. Why his play collapsed after an impressive stretch in where he was lights on idk

Advertisement
And was behind anything but that this season and didn’t Throw the ball bad until the last few games. Why his play collapsed after an impressive stretch in where he was lights on idk

Gunshy after running for his life every snap?

And that sphincter we called an OC moving everyone's hands on their ball hold?

Advertisement
Back