Jarez Parks

this generation want the spot light even if they have to ride the pine i hate to see a miami player go to one of our enemies even though i dont think henderson is a top cb i watched his film.

Advertisement
another guy that will be begging to come to UM in 2 years. these kids must have some real winners in their lives helping tbem make these decisions.

These kids are getting terrible guidance. How the **** does a kid of this caliber take a grayshirt?! Lmao.

Can't even blame Saban anymore, some of these kids are begging to take it up the A**. Just look at how our guy Dean wouldn't let go for awhile.

Advertisement
Do grey shirts sign anything or have to wait till next year? I bet there will not be any national media backlash for Bama pulling this kids scholly

why should there be? Kid waited too long to commit and Bama filled his spot. Hate Saban but he did nothing wrong here.

These kids are getting terrible guidance. How the **** does a kid of this caliber take a grayshirt?! Lmao.

This. People like to rag on the kids but do it from the spectrum of how we've followed recruiting over the years. I doubt they realize the gravity of stuff like this when it happens to them. The adults that are in this process with him dropped the ball big time.

Advertisement
Based on the cost of attendance at miami.....that will unlikely happen here

2-3K in tuition a little easier to come up with for a semester

Do grey shirts sign anything or have to wait till next year? I bet there will not be any national media backlash for Bama pulling this kids scholly
I don't think this one's on Bama. Kid wanted to play the signing day hat game and got bumped out.

This is why it's dangerous to play the signing day game. Hard to hate on the schools/coaches. They need to fill up their classes and dont have time to play the same game the kids are playing

yes so true like henderson and edwards knew they wasn't coming but wanted to stay close for the hype. and henderson i guess since he comes from the south of miami he dont have the same love as kids from the north, why play games with your city.

Advertisement
saban just took a huge dump on this kid and he is lapping it up , makes no sense when you have plenty of offers you can take advantage of immediately.
S

Saban has done this before, he's a piece of ****. I can remember he did it to a RB from GA a few years back, he sucks as a human being in my opinion. You don't do that to kids.

no doubt saban is a scumbag but I have to question the parents here. No parent in their right mind would allow their child a top division I prospect to gray shirt when dozens of other proven programs would welcome them

Advertisement
How the **** is this kid gray shirting?

You all think it's the kids getting bags, or that Saban is brainwashing the recruit.

I think the real brainwashing starts much younger before any one college is in the picture.

These advisers and handlers at a very young age convince these kids and families they're acting in the recruits best interest.

Unreal.

If we were an across the board recruiting giant then **** like this would be the EASIEST thing to negative recruit with to any remotely sane parent that didn't have their hands out. That said, I'll never believe that it's just Lil Nicky brainwashing a kid in an instance like this. This is a kid getting an upfront cash payout or a car that's equal to or greater than total expenses at Alabamy for a year. A small price for Lil Nicky to pay for supposedly high quality depth and building the myth of the power of his program's reputational lure to full blown retards.

Advertisement
Back