Jarez Parks

I hope he realizes that they're saying you're not in our top 25 and you have to basically start at a JC and come late while not being apart of the team until you finally enroll a semester later. Smh these kids

Advertisement
Alabama just trolling people now....getting a high 4star kid to grey shirt? Lol, they must have know he wasn't going anywhere else.

This kid will get passed up and I feel bad for him. Kids are so shortsighted. Go make an impact anywhere else, doesnt even have to be Miami.

Advertisement
saban just took a huge dump on this kid and he is lapping it up , makes no sense when you have plenty of offers you can take advantage of immediately.

Alabama literally has mind control over these kids.... who tf grayshirts when your a top prospect who can see the field anywhere else but bama

He could of commited weeks ago and had a spot but he chose not to

Kids care way too much about the stupid *** hat game and committing live on ESPN

Advertisement
Saban be brainwashing these kids man.

im convinced.. a ******* top 100 player gray shirting. gray shirting

How does Saban not take heat for this ? This kid is crushed , he finds this out today ?? Let's take him in for sure. I hope other recruits realize what scum Nicky Satan is

View attachment 42372View attachment 42373

Thats recruiting. Shxt happens a lot just this time it was to a top recruit. An since its Bama everyone will be talking about. Sucks for the kid I really feel for him. But hopefully this shows some kids that you shouldn't always go for the name school. Make your own destiny and go somewhere that actually wants you.

Yeah but he's a kid myne. That would suck.

Advertisement
That bag game is strong enough to turn a 4 star top 100 guy into a crying quivering cuck.

Next video you see from Parks will be "Two Greyshirts and a Cup." He'll be under Sabag's booty like a waffle cone under a soft serve nozzle.

Advertisement
saban just took a huge dump on this kid and he is lapping it up , makes no sense when you have plenty of offers you can take advantage of immediately.
S

Saban has done this before, he's a piece of ****. I can remember he did it to a RB from GA a few years back, he sucks as a human being in my opinion. You don't do that to kids.

What this kid should realize is that...no guaranties with a Grayshirt. If bama decides they don't want him late there's nothing that says they have to honor it.
Its a trust thing.

Do grey shirts sign anything or have to wait till next year? I bet there will not be any national media backlash for Bama pulling this kids scholly

Advertisement
Back