Jared Harrison-Hunte says he's gained 20 pounds

Advertisement
UM has him listed at 6’3” 305. Even if they exaggerated a little bit, he’s still 295 minimum.
They had King at 5’11” but NFL had him at 5’8””. I never believed Taylor was close to 300 he was to quick to be that big i think maybe 280 at the most. If him and Hunte can both get to a real 300-310 then the DL will be great once again

They had King at 5’11” but NFL had him at 5’8””. I never believed Taylor was close to 300 he was to quick to be that big i think maybe 280 at the most. If him and Hunte can both get to a real 300-310 then the DL will be great once again
I’m still yet to see why UM would grossly exaggerate a freshman tackle’s weight. A senior Quarterback trying to get drafted? Yeah I can see exaggerating his height but what good does it do to say your freshman tackle is way bigger than he actually is. Besides, you can tell how big he is just by looking at him.

Stay inside? He played both DE and DT last year. And I don’t think he can hold 280. I think the most he has weighed here was like 274 and he lost that.
Meant to say move inside

But ya if I had to call it he stays outside, although I don't believe either outcome is set in stone.

Good because with Silvera in Arizona and Jon Ford graduated, We're way too light at defensive tackle and we already got pushed around too much.
think HC Cristobal brings an SEC S&C program to Miami..... we will have explosive strength doe the first time since T.Moffett left for LSU

Advertisement
When i look at Bama and UGA players. All baby fat is gone, their muscles are defined. Some of our players looked a little round to me. I see one of those videos they made and AL Blades look like a terminator now. Lol.
E6D402AB-EBC2-499C-9CCE-E0517D8313C4.jpeg

Advertisement
A few people have mentioned his name briefly but I think Elijah Roberts is absolutely the X factor here. If he takes that 3rd year quantum leap at DE..the starting 4 looks MUCH different. (Harvey or Chantz-LT-JHH-Roberts) Moultrie and Chantz or Harvey with Miller as backups.

We need the light to come on for Roberts.
The light was on..problem was he wasn't let out of the house

Advertisement
UM has him listed at 6’3” 305. Even if they exaggerated a little bit, he’s still 295 minimum.
6ft 2.75in 305lbs

I'm all for guys gaining some weight, so long long as it's good weight and not slop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back