Jaquaze Sorrells

Advertisement
idc about the 2 for 1 special. We know Bogle is a beast. But is this kid good or what?

100% yes please come on down.

This isn't a 1 stud and a scrub duo.

I think they both play on the same 7v7 team.

Sorrells is currently playing the 'i want attention game' via social media like any other 17 yo kid. He's reaching out to different fan bases for attention. I'm not actually sure how genuine his interest level is with coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It took a tweet from Bogle to get us to offer. Very concerning comment was Kool said he hadn’t offered him because “he thought I was going to Florida”

Jesus Christ, get this man some help recruiting or tell him it’s a part of the job.

on Diaz and Richt. they're his bosses. or is Kool Diaz's boss, cuz he's co-HC?

Kul really lacks tenacity as a recruiter, strange given the positions & caliber of a coach he is

It took a tweet from Bogle to get us to offer. Very concerning comment was Kool said he hadn’t offered him because “he thought I was going to Florida”

Jesus Christ, get this man some help recruiting or tell him it’s a part of the job.

on Diaz and Richt. they're his bosses. or is Kool Diaz's boss, cuz he's co-HC?

I’m not sure, you’d have to think Diaz is his boss. It’s a weird structure though. All I know is that type of attitude won’t cut it on the crootin trail against Bama, Georgia, etc.

He probably wasn’t expected to reel in 4 and 5 stars in his previous job but it needs to happen at Miami.

All this talk about who the 10th coach could be, it might have to be somebody who has a track record of getting stud DTs cause Kul on some bs. Have the 10th coach sell them & Kul coach them up.

Advertisement

bro, please tell me that's not what he said....if that's true...just WOW. we gotta talk about kool and his lack of recruiting. that's just lazy

Kool's an outstanding developer of talent. But he's striking me as a Randy Shannon-type of recruiter - recruit minimal talent that schools like Clemson, Ohio St., etc... won't go after so you don't have to commit time on the trail.

bro, please tell me that's not what he said....if that's true...just WOW. we gotta talk about kool and his lack of recruiting. that's just lazy

Kool's an outstanding developer of talent. But he's striking me as a Randy Shannon-type of recruiter - recruit minimal talent that schools like Clemson, Ohio St., etc... won't go after so you don't have to commit time on the trail.

Except the kids he has recruited so far have almost all been guys with big time offers. He just hasn't gotten on enough of them early enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That’s what he said in the article. That explains why we suck *** recruiting on DL. Also could explain some other recruiting woes if this is some full staff philosophy not to offer if they think he’s going somewhere else

That’s what he said in the article. That explains why we suck *** recruiting on DL. Also could explain some other recruiting woes if this is some full staff philosophy not to offer if they think he’s going somewhere else

or

it's just something he said to the kid so as to not come off as disrespecting him by not offering sooner. instead of a "i didnt think you were good enough yet", throw him something like what he did about the kid being a lock to UF. and then at the same time, you give the kid a chance to respond with something negative towards his own standing with the gators, which works to subconsciously push him further away from UF.

chess, not checkers. you boys need to peer below the surface once in awhile, instead of just always looking for your next opportunity to whine

or

it's just something he said to the kid so as to not come off as disrespecting him by not offering sooner. instead of a "i didnt think you were good enough yet", throw him something like what he did about the kid being a lock to UF. and then at the same time, you give the kid a chance to respond with something negative towards his own standing with the gators, which works to subconsciously push him further away from UF.

chess, not checkers. you boys need to peer below the surface once in awhile, instead of just always looking for your next opportunity to whine

I’d rather raise ****. Keeps the board interesting in the off season

Advertisement
Back