Jaquaze Sorrells

To me just by that tweet seems like the Bogle recruitment is gonna be like pulling teeth

You read that wrong lol

He is recruiting for Miami already

Has no leader as of yet, yes it's via third party transient property, but it's pretty reliable source. MM/MD

Transient property, huh? Are these third parties gypsies or hobos?

hahaha you all are funny, so much buttnurtness, ive never once chimed in on any prospect or situation except if it involved Gibbons. So yeah ill give in to the narrative:

Your source sucks. Go listen to Pete’s last podcast...he’s in it.

^^yup youre right my sources suck

Took pics with them flashing The U.

^^yup youre right, my bad

third parties gypsies or hobos?

^^neither it was whorlocks

Go look up the word "transient." Then look up "the transitive property." Then ask yourself whether either of those things is actually what you meant to say.

Advertisement
You read that wrong lol

He is recruiting for Miami already

Has no leader as of yet, yes it's via third party transient property, but it's pretty reliable source. MM/MD

Transient property, huh? Are these third parties gypsies or hobos?

hahaha you all are funny, so much buttnurtness, ive never once chimed in on any prospect or situation except if it involved Gibbons. So yeah ill give in to the narrative:

Your source sucks. Go listen to Pete’s last podcast...he’s in it.

^^yup youre right my sources suck

Took pics with them flashing The U.

^^yup youre right, my bad

third parties gypsies or hobos?

^^neither it was whorlocks

Go look up the word "transient." Then look up "the transitive property." Then ask yourself whether either of those things is actually what you meant to say.

"an educated man, I like that"

yes

Advertisement
Bogle is the top dog in surge19 ala Lingard so the staff will listen to him.

Advertisement
Miami classic DTs were 6’4” or under and 280 to 300 lbs with quick feet. This kids looks the part- dancing grizzle bear. DT is the essential position for our return to glory. The lack of them got us to where we are. Our great team nseldom had All Pro type QBs but the always had 1st round DTs. Take all we can get.

Get him and anybody else that plays in the trenches. I’m over the getting pushed around and not dictating the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Oh my my, I didn’t know about this!!!! Though the Turds sneaked out a win vs Missouri on the basketball court, with this news right here it makes today a great day!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back