Jaquaze Sorrells

JgDaCane

All American
8458AAF7-0AFF-4B0F-B9FF-E085280D5482.jpg

Advertisement
Big time 3-Tech prospect...Kul might have trouble leaving the state but he doesn’t have a problem within the state.

Advertisement
Yep.

The '19 class may be one of the rare years where we could be okay staying in-state for all our DL.

Big time 3-Tech prospect...Kul might have trouble leaving the state but he doesn’t have a problem within the state.

Yep.

The '19 class may be one of the rare years where we could be okay staying in-state for all our DL.

*are going to be

We already have two DT’s committed and Bogle is gonna sign early....get Ingraham and go after this kid, try to flip Cameron Williams, and go after a top OOS guy to be the cream on top.

Advertisement
Sounds good to me.

Always good to still shoot for a huge-timer out of state DT or two. Never hurts.

Yep.

*are going to be

We already have two DT’s committed and Bogle is gonna sign early....get Ingraham and go after this kid, try to flip Cameron Williams, and go after a top OOS guy to be the cream on top.

Advertisement
To me just by that tweet seems like the Bogle recruitment is gonna be like pulling teeth

You read that wrong lol

He is recruiting for Miami already

Has no leader as of yet, yes it's via third party transient property, but it's pretty reliable source. MM/MD

He's literally said The U is his leader. He was hanging out with all the #surge19 kids at the legends all star game. Took pics with them flashing The U.

Miami is the very clear leader.

Advertisement
To me just by that tweet seems like the Bogle recruitment is gonna be like pulling teeth

You read that wrong lol

Has no leader as of yet, yes it's via third party transient property, but it's pretty reliable source. MM/MD

Transient property, huh? Are these third parties gypsies or hobos?

hahaha you all are funny, so much buttnurtness, ive never once chimed in on any prospect or situation except if it involved Gibbons. So yeah ill give in to the narrative:

Your source sucks. Go listen to Pete’s last podcast...he’s in it.

^^yup youre right my sources suck

Took pics with them flashing The U.

^^yup youre right, my bad

third parties gypsies or hobos?

^^neither it was whorlocks

You read that wrong lol

Transient property, huh? Are these third parties gypsies or hobos?

hahaha you all are funny, so much buttnurtness, ive never once chimed in on any prospect or situation except if it involved Gibbons. So yeah ill give in to the narrative:

Your source sucks. Go listen to Pete’s last podcast...he’s in it.

^^yup youre right my sources suck

Took pics with them flashing The U.

^^yup youre right, my bad

third parties gypsies or hobos?

^^neither it was whorlocks

You’re connected to Gibbons? That’s interesting since a good friend of mine is very involved with the program there and said he’s practically a commit already when I worked with him two weeks ago...so who’s your source that told you that because I can promise you that’s not a popular opinion...and then Pete brings him on his podcast and he literally says he’s waiting on his mom to make it official. Again, who’s your source?

Advertisement
Back