Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Crwao1GWEAACI3m.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ain't this the hybrid role everyone wanted to see Ray Ray in? Hopefully this helps with depth.

Great move imo. He needs to be on the field. McCloud will still play a lot I'm sure.

He's talented and needs to be on the field more. This has me excited. He also has two games to warm up before the triple option and fsu after that

Advertisement
Great move, thought they would move Jamal to that spot if anybody has to move but Jaquan is a better tackler and is very fluid

We'll see what happens, but at the very least you have to plan for the worst case scenario. We're getting to close to that and another injury or two and we'll be there.

Does Porter really know the difference between a 4-3 and a 4-2-5?

Good point

Doubt he knows a **** thing. He sees something and wants to tweet as fast as possible.

If his job was to report breakfast, he'd be tweeting about Kaaya having Corn Flakes and then have to back track if they were Frosted Flakes or Special K. But he'd get that first I saw a bowl full of milk tweet out there ahead of the other 3 imbeciles -- unless Susie sent it the night before guessing on the cereal of choice.

Advertisement
Still have 6 safeties with Jenkins, Carter, Knowles, Finley, Wright, James.
Perhaps Colbert could play safety in a pinch.

Advertisement
Back