Jaquan Johnson sporting UM gear...

Advertisement
I know Jordan, Tim and Quan pretty well from coaching pop warner and can tell you that Quan is a heavy lean to UM because he feels at UM he can contribute right away as a nickel corner as he continues to develop and that is what has been said to him by the staff. A lot of people in the neighborhood want Quan to stay home and he has taken that into account. Tim would like to play with Quan on the next level but it is not a deal breaker. Just so everyone knows his HC Sedrick Irvin does not have as much say with where he goes as some may think but for Tim I think his opinion does matter but Tim would listen to more where his mom and dad want him to go. As for Jordan he hates speaking about UM since it is not an option as of now and I think the Junior day will tell where things may go from there. It has been said that if he doesnt get offered at jr day that UM will know longer be an option. The FSU stuff is because they have offered and stay in constant contact as well as is sister attends there. Tim, Jordan and Quan played only 1 year together in PW and are cool but not as close as some would think.

Yeup. Jaquan is a guy that from what I've heard will be at UM unless, like Pete said, UM botches up his recruitment. Interested to see if we recruit Clarington at TE or DE this year. He wants to play WR, but I do not believe that's the best fit for him at the next level. From what I've heard trob is making a trip down to south Florida and might be at Westminster this week. It would be a shame if UF offers a stud in our backyard before us.

Golden rule to follow in South Florida recruiting that goes without saying. Offer the good players whether they're playing games, a UF/FSU lean, probably won't qualify, etc. If Conkrite fails to qualify, then at most we ***** and complain about admissions, not Golden and other recruits will then see that. Losing out on Irvin and Johnson because of this would suck more than losing TV in this cycle.

If Golden hasn't learned to offer EVEN IF they can't qualify and to OFFER AT THEIR "want" position by now, he will AGAIN get trolled by FSU and Fisher.

I know Jordan, Tim and Quan pretty well from coaching pop warner and can tell you that Quan is a heavy lean to UM because he feels at UM he can contribute right away as a nickel corner as he continues to develop and that is what has been said to him by the staff. A lot of people in the neighborhood want Quan to stay home and he has taken that into account. Tim would like to play with Quan on the next level but it is not a deal breaker. Just so everyone knows his HC Sedrick Irvin does not have as much say with where he goes as some may think but for Tim I think his opinion does matter but Tim would listen to more where his mom and dad want him to go. As for Jordan he hates speaking about UM since it is not an option as of now and I think the Junior day will tell where things may go from there. It has been said that if he doesnt get offered at jr day that UM will know longer be an option. The FSU stuff is because they have offered and stay in constant contact as well as is sister attends there. Tim, Jordan and Quan played only 1 year together in PW and are cool but not as close as some would think.

Yeup. Jaquan is a guy that from what I've heard will be at UM unless, like Pete said, UM botches up his recruitment. Interested to see if we recruit Clarington at TE or DE this year. He wants to play WR, but I do not believe that's the best fit for him at the next level. From what I've heard trob is making a trip down to south Florida and might be at Westminster this week. It would be a shame if UF offers a stud in our backyard before us.

TRob will be down this week. As far as Clarington he needs to realize defense is his best opportunity because his speed and hands to play WR is average at best.

Advertisement

TRob will be down this week. As far as Clarington he needs to realize defense is his best opportunity because his speed and hands to play WR is average at best.
If the kid wants to be Head Coach, OFFER HIM HEAD COACH. Figure it out when he's wearing orange and ******* green.

Yeah I don't get why they've been so choosy. The bonafide studs need offers, **** the numbers. Worst case scenario, if you get cold on a kid or know for a fact you have bigger fish lined up, then slow play him but at least extend the offer. What's the worst case, that a kid like Cronkite commits on the spot, and we didn't know if we missed out on somebody?

I know coaches want to be swinging ****s and make it a valued offer to get but last year we looked like a bunch of desperate ******** when the bar closes on signing day. Don't understand kids like Cronkite not having offers.

Bama already has offers out to all of these cats.

And here we are behind the 8 ball slow-playing Cronkrite. I just don't understand it.

Advertisement
2015 has CRAZY talent at the skill positions. I wonder if we go hard after Alex Anderson from mirimar. I don't think we get patrick or Scarlett. This kid is a must get. No way would our defense just lay down and die like it has the past 2 years with him on board. We need leadership.

Advertisement
As of now I think we land Cronkrite, Irvin and Quan as long as we offer Jordan which honestly we'd be retarded if we didn't. That kid is unreal.

Only reason I don't list Clarington is because he isn't qualifying anywhere. Kid is definitely Prep/JUCO bound from what I've been told.

Golden has a master plan and it goes a lil like this. Have all 4 at JR day 3-4 have an offer already then on JR day you offer that last one so they can all get hyped together and then commit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back