Jaquan Johnson sporting UM gear...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn't the kind of kid to play games, troll or be a phony for attention. He is more mature than 90% of the posters on this site. If he is open about liking Miami, He's for real.

Advertisement
This isn't the kind of kid to play games, troll or be a phony for attention. He is more mature than 90% of the posters on this site. If he is open about liking Miami, He's for real.

Hopefully this translates into him committing early and then using his rumored influence and pull with the other SoFl. studs (in his class and beyond) to get them to follow suit...

Advertisement
In other news, I just googled "Jaquan Johnson" and this is what I found:

403.jpg

WHAT THE F8CK???

Advertisement

Man, that's great to hear. Pretty gunshy with these guys these days. This kid is just an absolute beast in every sense of the word and would be a cornerstone of this class.

WANT.

More important to this programs next three recruiting classes than Lane, Cook and Sony COMBINED.
If our staff and this community doesn't do everything to pull him, may G-d have mercy on our souls.

can't teach true leadership!

Balls to the wall, **** aint going right, what do we do…..everyone looks to #20 Jaquan Johnson "KC said dominate and we not doin it!! I put my heart into this **** dog! Lets go man!!!!!"

Advertisement
Back