Jaquan Johnson sporting UM gear...

A lot of chatter yesterday that he is Miami's to lose

And lose him we will

Word.

Like we lost Chad.
Like we lost Jackson.
Like we lost Yearby.
Like we lost Kaaya.

Listen, I get that we missed out on some guys, but the overall doom and gloom around here as it relates to recruiting is unwarranted. We've gotten our fair share.

Its overall doom and gloom because there really hasnt been anything to warrant a positive response thus far. We got embarrassed in the bowl game and all that spilled over to recruiting. Then we had Al go dark on us and we lost three kids, two of them being completely gone and the other while still in play, being on a bad day our 3rd most important recruit. Keeping the kids that are already committed isnt gonna get people all that elated , when on the flipside both in state rivals are cleaning up during the closing month of recruiting. Its the nature of the beast, because if we retain TV and somehow land JC Jackson we will see the opposite side of the coin, and most will be acting like all is perfect with the Cane nation.....

Advertisement
Johnson can be the ******* anchor of this class I hope he commits early cause wherever he goes kids will follow

And lose him we will

Word.

Like we lost Chad.
Like we lost Jackson.
Like we lost Yearby.
Like we lost Kaaya.

Listen, I get that we missed out on some guys, but the overall doom and gloom around here as it relates to recruiting is unwarranted. We've gotten our fair share.

Lulz. if that's the attitude, I guess we'll continue to win our "fair share" of games

It aint much but Killian Safety Jaquan Johnson at the SFE tryouts sporting UM Pants..UM in good position for him

401.jpg
`

Amy Campbell.

Hmmmm... Can barely see... Looks like she has nice hips... Cowboy boots... Meaning she a rider = Would BangBang

Advertisement
Advertisement

Like Sony, Cook, Dixon, and every other So Fla kid who "loves us" until recruiting heats up.

Will wait til next year until I give a f*ck about any 2015 kid.

We need this kid! I've seen him play from the sidelines several times over the years. He's a football player, all the way through. He can play anywhere on the field (within reason) and succeed. From all accounts hes a great kid too and he comes from a well thought of program and coaching staff.

::fingers crossed::

Advertisement
No wonder these kids develop outrageous egos, the choice of what sweats to put on sends a message board full of grown men into a frenzy :ohlord:

Advertisement
Originally Posted by deerob305
It aint much but Killian Safety Jaquan Johnson at the SFE tryouts sporting UM Pants..UM in good position for him

Sickening....I can't believe how people follow kids

Advertisement
Back