JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

i want a head coach and staff people are trying to steal. it's UM's job to keep them here.

Advertisement
That's his ceiling that I see. Almost identical build, measurables and play styles and leadership.

I'll say again. I view Jaquans floor as Ahmad Black and his ceiling as Ed Reed.

It's up to him how much work he puts in and how bad does he want it. He can be great like #20 was if he strives for it. From everything I have seen and heard, Jaquan is a hard worker too.

I see a special player in him. Been one of my favorites in Dade County the last few years.

LOL @ his ceiling being maybe the best safety in NFL history. Relax.
Hey! Hey... Maybe you didn't read. I did a floor and ceiling, doesn't mean that I said he will be that good. That's how good he can be if he reaches his potential. Don't tell me about what I don't know, I've seen this kid live. Kids gonna be all Dade 4 years. He's not your every day JAG.

This is why I'm hesitant to say someone's ceiling. Cause people think your saying they WILL be that good. It's a projection based on ability, size, speed and potential and play style. Meaning, they COULD be, not that they WILL be. Aka their ceiling if they develop to their full potential. Many players don't reach their full potential. You, relax.

And btw I don't think Ed is the best safety to ever play. I think it's a tie between Ed and Ronnie Lott. You ever watch Lott?

That's a nice novel you just penned, but maybe you missed the part where I LOLed at you saying his CEILING was MAYBE the best safety in NFL history. So your terrible little story about how I thought he WAS going to be that good doesn't make any sense (notice how I said CEILING) and I don't really care about you thinking Ed Reed is tied for the best safety of all time (notice how I said MAYBE)? Take some time to learn to read before you jump off the deep end.
Ask around what his ceiling is. Most would agree. The way you came off seemed like you thought I was saying he was 100% gonna be Reed. Even if you didn't imply it.

Players get compared all the time. Chill.

What is to argue about?

Miami gets a highly rated safety recruit to commit and someone compares him to Ed Reed. Comparing current or future players or coaches to the past happens all the time.

I'm fairly confident that people did not view Ed Reed's ceiling coming into Miami as Ed Reed the Hall of Famer.

Let's all enjoy the positive recruiting vibe.

Advertisement
Miami will make the playoffs in 2016 or 2017

now this I completely cosign because the talent is just becoming ridiculous if that Manuel kid commits it's over............ I'm literally going to break the windows out of 3 cars of strangers and record it. I'm heart attack serious I'm going to phuccc **** up when that kid commits............ let's go

That's his ceiling that I see. Almost identical build, measurables and play styles and leadership.

I'll say again. I view Jaquans floor as Ahmad Black and his ceiling as Ed Reed.

It's up to him how much work he puts in and how bad does he want it. He can be great like #20 was if he strives for it. From everything I have seen and heard, Jaquan is a hard worker too.

I see a special player in him. Been one of my favorites in Dade County the last few years.

LOL @ his ceiling being maybe the best safety in NFL history. Relax.
Hey! Hey... Maybe you didn't read. I did a floor and ceiling, doesn't mean that I said he will be that good. That's how good he can be if he reaches his potential. Don't tell me about what I don't know, I've seen this kid live. Kids gonna be all Dade 4 years. He's not your every day JAG.

This is why I'm hesitant to say someone's ceiling. Cause people think your saying they WILL be that good. It's a projection based on ability, size, speed and potential and play style. Meaning, they COULD be, not that they WILL be. Aka their ceiling if they develop to their full potential. Many players don't reach their full potential. You, relax.

And btw I don't think Ed is the best safety to ever play. I think it's a tie between Ed and Ronnie Lott. You ever watch Lott?

That's a nice novel you just penned, but maybe you missed the part where I LOLed at you saying his CEILING was MAYBE the best safety in NFL history. So your terrible little story about how I thought he WAS going to be that good doesn't make any sense (notice how I said CEILING) and I don't really care about you thinking Ed Reed is tied for the best safety of all time (notice how I said MAYBE)? Take some time to learn to read before you jump off the deep end.
Ask around what his ceiling is. Most would agree. The way you came off seemed like you thought I was saying he was 100% gonna be Reed. Even if you didn't imply it.

Players get compared all the time. Chill.

No, the "way I came off" was exactly what I said, but you can't read, so you projected your own dumb thoughts onto my post. Saying the kid's ceiling is Ed Reed is absurd.

now this I completely cosign because the talent is just becoming ridiculous if that Manuel kid commits it's over............ I'm literally going to break the windows out of 3 cars of strangers and record it. I'm heart attack serious I'm going to phuccc **** up when that kid commits............ let's go

494.gif

Advertisement
I'm going to look for fsu or gator tags or plates but................. if I can't find any then it's just gonna be random smash and dash all four windows gone I'm smashing them shyts all the way not cracked I'm breaking the whole window out

The happiest I've been the past few years for a commit:

2012: Duke, Tracy, Deon
2013: Stacy Coley, Jamal Carter, Artie Burns
2014: Chad, Yearby, Moten, Hester, McDermott, Berrios
2015: Jaquan, Cronkrite, Dex Williams, Jordan Scarlett

Seems like the list of playmakers is growing each year. Hope we're heading back to the days where we sent studs into the NFL every year.

I would include Erick Flowers in 2012. That was a great class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pure stud right here. Current DB's better get ready. This young man will be coming for a spot day 1.

[video=youtube_share;bAh-8WsEG4A]http://youtu.be/bAh-8WsEG4A[/video] do it like this

[video=youtube_share;bAh-8WsEG4A]http://youtu.be/bAh-8WsEG4A[/video] do it like this

:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back