JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

We would have probably won most of those games but for Randy Shannon committing gross negligence his last two years on the recruiting front. What he did his final year was unforgivable.

Mr. "concept of chance" chiming in to spew complete nonsensical speculation. cool story. I'm sure swapping out Highsmith and Rodgers would make up for 3 TDs and a couple hundred yards of offense allowed.

are you really this stupid?

I am the opposite of whatever you think is smart. Go Canes!

why dont you explain this "concept of chance"? I would be enthralled to get your take on this.

I did. You didn't understand it. Which in your world makes me stupid and you smart. I'll accept that.

no you didnt. you dont understand ****. as is evident by your use of the term "concept of chance". i still lol at that

Advertisement
you never responded to this cus you are an idiot:

I'd love to get your take on this season. using actual facts. I'm on the edge of my seat

No

K so i provide reasons for my pessimism and you just call names. gotcha. ***cboi deluxe

No, you don't understand the concept of chance. You, moreover, support your "pessimism" with conclusory statements, ad hominem attacks, and generally poor logic. You're either really, really stupid or a troll. Either way, you're boring. Go Canes! Go Dorito! Go dodge ball!

you have no idea how stupid you look with that statement.

why dont you explain this "concept of chance"? I think the well defined term you are looking for is Probability. I happen to know a lot about it. from your statements I can tell that you have no ***cing clue. jackass

466.gif

That's his ceiling that I see. Almost identical build, measurables and play styles and leadership.

I'll say again. I view Jaquans floor as Ahmad Black and his ceiling as Ed Reed.

It's up to him how much work he puts in and how bad does he want it. He can be great like #20 was if he strives for it. From everything I have seen and heard, Jaquan is a hard worker too.

I see a special player in him. Been one of my favorites in Dade County the last few years.

We would have probably won most of those games but for Randy Shannon committing gross negligence his last two years on the recruiting front. What he did his final year was unforgivable.

Mr. "concept of chance" chiming in to spew complete nonsensical speculation. cool story. I'm sure swapping out Highsmith and Rodgers would make up for 3 TDs and a couple hundred yards of offense allowed.

You're so butt hurt and blinded by hate that you're missing the point. Name the DTs Radio brought in? Marcus Fortson that guy was a bust. I guess having these guys on the team wouldn't have helped Sammy Watkins, Dwayne Bowe, Patrick Peterson,Trent Richardson, Denard Robinson, Geno Smith, and many others. Radio opened the doors and expected Miami's name to just bring in the best players. DTs not coming here started with him. Win and they will show.

Advertisement

why dont you explain this "concept of chance"? I would be enthralled to get your take on this.

I did. You didn't understand it. Which in your world makes me stupid and you smart. I'll accept that.

no you didnt. you dont understand ****. as is evident by your use of the term "concept of chance". i still lol at that

First, your handle of the english language is on par with your understanding of the "concept of chance," which is a phrase, not a term.

Second, you actually sat down at the county library computer and consciously decided out of the infinite possibilities to call yourself Big Tip.

So, forgive me if I have a hard time taking you seriously.

But, Xavier, if I offended you in any way, I apologize. I was not attacking your dad personally. He's a Cane for life. He just happened to self impose sanctions on our team by neglecting to recruit while being paid to do so. And that negligence unquestionably impacted the team last year.

Here's Quans videos.

Freshman Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOn5T1E_oLo

Sophomore Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc249aNTJ7M#t=10

Junior Highlights (Few games from season and playoffs, missed lot of games with injury.) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

He's about 5'11" 185-190 range right now. 4.5-4.6, one of those types who works hard in the weight room. Has put on more muscle since last season. Also has a very high GPA and is looking to enroll early.

Can't wait for The Franchise to get here. Many have said it and I have said it and Blu. Jaquan #1 in south florida this year. We got a special kid.

So much Ed Reed in him!

Advertisement
If you watch his tape you can see he's a baller. This kid is a huge pickup because of AG and staffs goal of puttin that fence back up around SFLA, grabbing the top rated player in a backyard territory would be doing that..there's really nothing else to be said.

Let the trolls troll.

Yet another example as to why Rivals is an absolute joke...

Jaquan Johnson, who's primed to become the first ever four-time All-Dade selection and was hotly coveted by each of the Big 3 in the state of Florida, is not in the Rivals 250.

But former Miami commit Kevin Feder -- who didn't even start at OT at Bosco last year -- is now ranked as a Top 100 player in the entire class by Rivals, supposedly because of one strong camp performance shortly before flipping to Ohio State.

Absolute clown show over there.

Farrell was asked about this and said he "looked great in camps and drills". Yet when asked about Dexter Williams, he said "need to see more of him in the fall, only had 3 TDs last year". Rivals is all about subscriptions, that's it.

Advertisement

That's his ceiling that I see. Almost identical build, measurables and play styles and leadership.

I'll say again. I view Jaquans floor as Ahmad Black and his ceiling as Ed Reed.

It's up to him how much work he puts in and how bad does he want it. He can be great like #20 was if he strives for it. From everything I have seen and heard, Jaquan is a hard worker too.

I see a special player in him. Been one of my favorites in Dade County the last few years.

LOL @ his ceiling being maybe the best safety in NFL history. Relax.

Wasn't there some concerns when he got hurt if he would ever be the same football player again? Or am I thinking of someone else? If so it would make sense for him to have a less spectacular junior season than expected. This year he will end any debates though IMO

Advertisement

First, your handle of the english language is on par with your understanding of the "concept of chance," which is a phrase, not a term.

Second, you actually sat down at the county library computer and consciously decided out of the infinite possibilities to call yourself Big Tip.

So, forgive me if I have a hard time taking you seriously.

But, Xavier, if I offended you in any way, I apologize. I was not attacking your dad personally. He's a Cane for life. He just happened to self impose sanctions on our team by neglecting to recruit while being paid to do so. And that negligence unquestionably impacted the team last year.

Don't let BIGTIP bring you down. Sad to see he has over 4K post on a site for the Canes when he obviously doesn't want to see them succeed.

troll-3.jpg AKA BIGTIP

Just block his A$$ along with anyone else who isn't 100% a FAN of the CANES!!! It's all about the []_[] F[]_[]CK everyone else!!!

Advertisement
Back