Jaquan Halftime Speech

Advertisement
He's the man out there. When he got flagged on the BS targeting call he told the refs right away to look at that ****. reassured the guys around him he was good to go. I think I saw a ref say, "Excuse me, sir, I'm sorry for the confusion." The guy is in charge. Great great player.

Go Canes!

Willis said after practice today that Jaquan’s speech mentioned Malek Young and Ahmmon’s injuries.

Man, I’d give my pinkie toes to be able to hear that ****.

Advertisement
No substitute for heart and football iq.
What good is a 4.4 if you can’t anticipate anything.
What good is a 4.4 if you have no discipline or desire to be great.
This is the type of player that made this U what it is today. Good lawd!! Hope someone has some audio of that to come out. But most importantly I hope it continues to set the tone for the rest of the season.
And I hope the coaches take it to heart also. There is cot dam standard!!!

Anybody have footage of Norton & McIntosh's halftime speech? I heard they were playing Madden together on Saturday and were down to the Lions early.

I kid but I also will find it extra sweet when Jaquan is a first rounder and gets a REAL payday.

How can you not love what that man brings to a team. There is going to be one very lucky NFL team that's smart enough to look past his measurables to see he's elite in every other category.

No substitute for heart and football iq.
What good is a 4.4 if you can’t anticipate anything.
What good is a 4.4 if you have no discipline or desire to be great.
This is the type of player that made this U what it is today. Good lawd!! Hope someone has some audio of that to come out. But most importantly I hope it continues to set the tone for the rest of the season.
And I hope the coaches take it to heart also. There is cot dam standard!!!
Is this corch No D? I saw the safety recruiting video where you argued the same thing.

Just busting balls. Quan is the man!

Advertisement
Is this corch No D? I saw the safety recruiting video where you argued the same thing.

Just busting balls. Quan is the man!
I’m currently laminating another 50 defensive plays.
I figured out that with the spread offense it’s better to stay prevent the whole time. Even in the red zone.

If this story is true, then we will see at least a portion of that speech in the UM-FSU highlight video from Canes All Access on Youtube. They usually have some locker room content included in the gameday videos.

This guy just checks all the boxes.
Tough? check
Leader? check
Makes plays? check
Makes the defense better? check
Smart? check

I can't say enough good things about Jaquan Johnson. He can cover man to man, he can play the run, he can hit, he can play zone, he's got a nose for turnovers.

Reed is the GOAT so I don't want to get crazy with comparisons but JJ is that type of player. Not the biggest or fastest dude but he's always making plays and leading his team. I hope that dude plays a decade and rakes in millions in the NFL because he deserves it.

Advertisement
JJ4 had better stats than Derwin James last year, and with his performance this year there should be no doubt in NFL coaches and scouts minds that this dude is the real deal. He will always be knocked for his size, but I just haven't seen his size be a problem.

JJ4 had better stats than Derwin James last year, and with his performance this year there should be no doubt in NFL coaches and scouts minds that this dude is the real deal. He will always be knocked for his size, but I just haven't seen his size be a problem.

Not sure how he’ll test on the 40, but if those summer strength numbers are accurate - he’ll be one of the strongest guys at the combine (pound for pound) for his position.

Leadership is not being LOUD...it is knowing your affect on the others, creates confidence. Done with Class, it makes them feel, that they can move mountains.
Andddddd.....you expect them to do so , and Win.......LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back