Jan 13-15 OV pics/reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
cager is more tommy street. Evidence looks like dwight howard in a football uniform.

I think people are letting this one picture tell a story when he has plenty of other pictures that make him look like this evidence-njoku-1000.jpg 4525679.jpg 4783577.jpg

I love the unis but one thing they need to do is fix is how they wrap around the shoulder pads / arms. I don't understand why they don't have them kept down with elastic or some other material. Love the design otherwise

Cane[]_[]DigIt;2787097 said:
I love the unis but one thing they need to do is fix is how they wrap around the shoulder pads / arms. I don't understand why they don't have them kept down with elastic or some other material. Love the design otherwise

because the closer you can get to having a sleeveless jersey, the easier it is to move. they're functional.

I don't care what you call him or where you line him up. Graham or Benjamin, fine. But E Njoku is frickin huge compared to his pics from last year, and with that frame looks like he will add more muscle mass. I saw his highlights and yes, he looked like a pure WR. But he's taken his Hulk pill now.He's no Tommy Streeter or Lance Leggett, lol.

Advertisement
In a semi-related noted, I may be in the minority but I loved the switch to Adidas. They have been good to us.

I feel like Adidas took off big time since we signed with them. Obviously not realted but Adidas is neck & neck with Nike right now.

Adidas is still garbage. It was our own doing Nike didn't pony up. We had fallen off the map big. They pay for quality in return. If we were still running things they would have ponies up. Adidas took us on hoping we could help their brand when we rise up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good crank pics. Has franchise chimed in yet to weigh in?

Advertisement
JUST visiting Miami.

He is the Only one not Throwing the U. I will be Veeery surprise if he Flips.

Harley still has his OV with WVU scheduled for 1/20.

Im in the camp that says, if staff want him den come on! I don't think he is a class maker or breaker. He could develop into one, but he aint that now.

Hope it storms next week in West Va!

Cane[]_[]DigIt;2787097 said:

because the closer you can get to having a sleeveless jersey, the easier it is to move. they're functional.
Bingo

In a semi-related noted, I may be in the minority but I loved the switch to Adidas. They have been good to us.

I feel like Adidas took off big time since we signed with them. Obviously not realted but Adidas is neck & neck with Nike right now.

Adidas is still garbage. It was our own doing Nike didn't pony up. We had fallen off the map big. They pay for quality in return. If we were still running things they would have ponies up. Adidas took us on hoping we could help their brand when we rise up again.

They struck gold with the classic uniforms.

Advertisement

Im usually with ya kid but Adidas has come a long way. Probably more popular right now then Nike. Everybody rockin' the yeezy's now.

Hater.

Advertisement

Willie, you're telling me with a straight face that Nike in the past 10 years with the clam, orange/green helmets, bra strap had better uniforms than our current retro ones?

Willie, you're telling me with a straight face that Nike in the past 10 years with the clam, orange/green helmets, bra strap had better uniforms than our current retro ones?

Nah my dude I'm talking about the brand overall.

Hater.

No shame in my game. I'm a huge Nike fan.

Im usually with ya kid but Adidas has come a long way. Probably more popular right now then Nike. Everybody rockin' the yeezy's now.

Yup. A bunch of hypebeasts. If Nike don't make the mistake they make to let Kanye walk, Adidas would have been in a real bad spot. Ye literally saved that brand. It had nothing going. The worst part about it is that the Yeezys literally look like the Nike Roshe with some adjustments to the upper part and ridges in the sole. Same goes for the ultra boost which looks like the Nike Presto. I can't respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back