Jan 13-15 OV pics/reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The writing is on the wall with Njoku. He is going to be a TE. He is 8 months away from entering college and he looks like he's 220lbs already. There has NEVER been a player in history who was 6'6 220lbs in January of his senior year in High School who remained a WR as a senior in college.

You guys that are on that Evidence to TE talk, by your same logic, shouldn't both Cager & Langham be moved to TE too?

Putting him at TE means we gotta redshirt him right away, and I'm pretty sure the staff wants him to play day 1 for us at WR.

Maybe some day down the line he could make that move, but as of now he's a WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The writing is on the wall with Njoku. He is going to be a TE. He is 8 months away from entering college and he looks like he's 220lbs already. There has NEVER been a player in history who was 6'6 220lbs in January of his senior year in High School who remained a WR as a senior in college.

Who cares? he's going to score touchdowns regardless

Evidence Njoku is a TE all day.

No way that kid isn't already 215.

His brother was 215 when he came in.

He's a wr, you guys try to make anybody with size at wr a TE

Yeah cuz there are a ton of 6-6 215 pound receiver prospects.

GTFO. He's only going to grow. Njoku will be the next great TE at TE U.

Vincent Jackson
Devin Funchess
Mike Evans
Calvin Johnson
Kelvin Benjamin
Terrell Pyror
Dorial Green Beckham
Malcom Floyd
Plaxico Burress
I can keep going. Even Tommy Streeter who played here recently was 6'5. Cager is too. Unless he grows to be 6'8 he can play receiver

Advertisement
I LOOOOVVVEE the thought of having a big, jaxked 6'6" WR grabbing tough 1st downs and more importantly, snatching fades to the corner of the end zone. If Evidence can turn into that player, then we are in bidness!!!!!

Advertisement

He's a wr, you guys try to make anybody with size at wr a TE

Yeah cuz there are a ton of 6-6 215 pound receiver prospects.

GTFO. He's only going to grow. Njoku will be the next great TE at TE U.

Vincent Jackson
Devin Funchess
Mike Evans
Calvin Johnson
Kelvin Benjamin
Terrell Pyror
Dorial Green Beckham
Malcom Floyd
Plaxico Burress
I can keep going. Even Tommy Streeter who played here recently was 6'5. Cager is too. Unless he grows to be 6'8 he can play receiver

Yeah our dumbašs fans love speaking in absolutes without any facts its quite comical

cager is more tommy street. Evidence looks like dwight howard in a football uniform.

Who cares what he plays? He's a cane & we are VERY lucky to have him. When Donk Dugans teaches him how to use that bod DB's are in DEEP ****.

Advertisement

he was way bigger than 215. you forgot golden through him at linebacker. He's going to be a wr here...not a te i have no clue why yall keep saying it. Put Darrell Langham in this pic and he dwarfs every one as well...

julio was 6'4" 215 out of high school. turned into a pretty decent receiver.

edit: also, dgb was exactly 6'6", 220.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back