Jan 13-15 OV pics/reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST visiting Miami.

He is the Only one not Throwing the U. I will be Veeery surprise if he Flips.

Harley still has his OV with WVU scheduled for 1/20.

Im in the camp that says, if staff want him den come on! I don't think he is a class maker or breaker. He could develop into one, but he aint that now.

Hope it storms next week in West Va!

****ty up here in Maryland. Icy rain, streets are slick. Why go out? Look at all the pictures of Miami. West Virginia is probably no different from Maryland, probably colder. I don't understand the infatuation with West Virginia, maybe he wants to get away from his mother.

I'm in Montgomery County for the weekend as my kids live here...non-stop rain.

Yep, not too far from ya.....all this talk about wintry conditions.
Nothing but rain and even that has been light.

Advertisement
The thing I don't get about this alleged package deal with the sister is I don't understand it being a conditional
offer.
This infers that the WVU women's basketball coach has not rated the sister worthy of a scholie on her own merits.
What kind of program sacrifices a precious scholie so that the football team can bring in a WR?
I know Louisville sort of did the package deal with the Norland LB and his brother.
But that was strictly a football decision, not involving other UL programs.

Just started reading this thread and trying to figure out wtf is going on. So far, I have seen discussions on uniforms, stocks, and Harley's Instagram.

Last edited:
Harley still has his OV with WVU scheduled for 1/20.

Im in the camp that says, if staff want him den come on! I don't think he is a class maker or breaker. He could develop into one, but he aint that now.

****ty up here in Maryland. Icy rain, streets are slick. Why go out? Look at all the pictures of Miami. West Virginia is probably no different from Maryland, probably colder. I don't understand the infatuation with West Virginia, maybe he wants to get away from his mother.

This guy said west virginia is no different than Maryland.. TheMatador it's the middle of January in Maryland. What kind of weather would you prefer. Maryland and West virginia are completely opposite. But I forgot we got geographical experts on here.

West Virginia is not too far from DC as it is just west of Maryland and Virginia.
But I would say they get stronger winters than Balt-DC area since they are in the
mountains.
WVU campus is not too far south of Pittsburgh, so I would say their climate zone is
more like Steeltown.

Advertisement

This guy said west virginia is no different than Maryland.. TheMatador it's the middle of January in Maryland. What kind of weather would you prefer. Maryland and West virginia are completely opposite. But I forgot we got geographical experts on here.

West Virginia is not too far from DC as it is just west of Maryland and Virginia.
But I would say they get stronger winters than Balt-DC area since they are in the
mountains.
WVU campus is not too far south of Pittsburgh, so I would say their climate zone is
more like Steeltown.

Yep... I once lived in a part of Maryland that was 20 minutes from the WV line and it's a completely different world 20 minutes away. With no traffic, you can go from the bridge by DC where you cross from McLean, VA to Bethesda, MD all the way to WV in about an hour

mountains.
more like Steeltown.

Nice.

The writing is on the wall with Njoku. He is going to be a TE. He is 8 months away from entering college and he looks like he's 220lbs already. There has NEVER been a player in history who was 6'6 220lbs in January of his senior year in High School who remained a WR as a senior in college.

Mike Evans

Evidence Njoku is a TE all day.

No way that kid isn't already 215.

His brother was 215 when he came in.

he was way bigger than 215. you forgot golden through him at linebacker. He's going to be a wr here...not a te i have no clue why yall keep saying it. Put Darrell Langham in this pic and he dwarfs every one as well...

Put Jovani in this picture & they a set of illegitimate triplets.

Advertisement
[TWEET]820392546648162304[/TWEET]

Yeah, soak that moment in.

Coulda. Shoulda.

Now, head for West-By-God.

Don't be to quick to judge the young man, because for him to come play for Miami he has to make his sister give up her scholarship to WV since they are a package deal. His family can't afford to pay college tuition for any of their kids (since counselors at STA were helping him with money, an tuition for STA at $12K is cheaper than college tuition). Harley's Family will have to figure out someway for his sister to attend college when/if he flips to Miami.

[video=youtube;mkUBBxh-uQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUBBxh-uQU[/video]

I don't feel bad. 90% of American students have to get scholarships, grants or loans to go to college. If she wants to go for free, find a scholarship or be better at her sport. If she can't get that then take a loan. Why is her brother responsible for her college career?

he isnt..its a made up story the people on the board use to justify him staying committed to wvu. His sister has no bearing on his college decision...i dont even think she lives down here either. i think its a joke made by his dad on his twitter...that our fans ran with caue they cant fathom him sticking with wvu...when we lost a recruit to fiu 2 classes back...sh*t happens

Advertisement
Just started reading this thread and trying to figure out wtf is going on. So far, I have seen discussions on uniforms, stocks, and Hartley.

Thread-jacking all over the board.
It's been bad.

And if you go to the other thread on Harley you can discuss his moms cans and the current state of hip hop music.

Cranks in that thread too. That thread is like *** Ed and this one is Geography...far more child appropriate.

Advertisement
The day Manny Diaz leaves I will shed a tear. I love that guy man.

Have a feeling that in time he will be the next HC after Ritch.

It's not like Richt is retiring anytime soon but I would love that scenario for Manny to take over. Highly unlikely as some other team will grab him :(. Would love a Bowden and Jimbo scenario.

When the time comes that Ritch retires even if Diaz is no longer here I think he would be a candidate for the job.

When Richt retires .... Bring Back Butch!!!!

Just kidding

[TWEET]820392546648162304[/TWEET]

Yeah, soak that moment in.

Coulda. Shoulda.

Now, head for West-By-God.

Don't be to quick to judge the young man, because for him to come play for Miami he has to make his sister give up her scholarship to WV since they are a package deal. His family can't afford to pay college tuition for any of their kids (since counselors at STA were helping him with money, an tuition for STA at $12K is cheaper than college tuition). Harley's Family will have to figure out someway for his sister to attend college when/if he flips to Miami.

[video=youtube;mkUBBxh-uQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUBBxh-uQU[/video]

I don't feel bad. 90% of American students have to get scholarships, grants or loans to go to college. If she wants to go for free, find a scholarship or be better at her sport. If she can't get that then take a loan. Why is her brother responsible for her college career?

he isnt..its a made up story the people on the board use to justify him staying committed to wvu. His sister has no bearing on his college decision...i dont even think she lives down here either. i think its a joke made by his dad on his twitter...that our fans ran with caue they cant fathom him sticking with wvu...when we lost a recruit to fiu 2 classes back...sh*t happens

Seriously bro, you don't think his sister lives here? Watch the video the mom talks about how his sisters massage Harley every night after practice because he is so soar. So unless they have magic hands that can span any distance, they live here! **** Gogeta, I thought you were better than that.

Go Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back