Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

So if we get a surprise commit but he wont be eligible until next season, does that mean that we have to hold back on the booty gifs until next spring?

@Baba Yaga - What's the etiquette here?
If the military taught me anything, "when in doubt, whip it out".

Welcome to THE U young man!

ezgif-1-ef35108680.gif

1688245071506.gif

1689045500874.gif

2BD60F1A-C8BF-4867-9F68-CA4DF72E69FB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ask yourself this: how many players have defected from Saban and really done something? Jalen Hurts is all I got. And that was clearly a specific situation / position / **** of a person

Javion Cohen
Alvin Kamara
Jevon Baker kid at UCF just lit up Oklahoma and I would think has a chance to get drafted after a big year last year as well.
Leary from GT caught the winning TD against us (I want to vomit just typing this)

I think this kid is going to be a big piece here next year. Likely a top 3 or 4 DT portal type if he would have waited to enter the portal this coming winter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Javion Cohen
Alvin Kamara
Jevon Baker kid at UCF just lit up Oklahoma and I would think has a chance to get drafted after a big year last year as well.
Leary from GT caught the winning TD against us (I want to vomit just typing this)

I think this kid is going to be a big piece here next year. Likely a top 3 or 4 DT portal type if he would have waited to enter the portal this coming winter.

+
Jerome Ford
Drew Sanders

Off the top of my head.

Advertisement
Back