Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

Advertisement
@Confidence1000

Tell Lebron James GIF
Pics of what? What kind of pics he talm bout? (BIG PAUSE)
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

The Alabama strength coach that Burroughs apparently had a physical confrontation with. That pic is from his NFL playing days, so I don't know exactly what he looks like now (I couldn't find a recent pic), but considering he is the assistant strength coach and only 34, I imagine he is still a big dude.
Gotcha. Not Freddie roach?

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s put any confidence in a waiver. I’m assuming he sits unless Bama agrees otherwise which I’m sure won’t happen.

Yeah this is the vibe I get. Same with Graves. Either he did something SO bad after spring camp/portal window that Mario felt he couldnt even have him in the locker room so he pulled his financial aid to force him out which opened the door for him to be immediately eligible

OR

it simply was not working and Mario did him a solid pulled his financial aid so he could go to another school and be eligible (I imagine he also had a few "do not transfer" schools on this list if it was this scenario)

Burroughs sounds different. I do not think he was dimissed or kicked out. I think he was in the dog house and prob has his "own" side of the story and said F it and left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back