Jamien Sherwood

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
My best guess right now is that he will be one of the linebackers in this class. Thoughts?

[TWEET]836607245811081218[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good instincts for his young age too, that guy on twitter that replied to you was right, this dude could be Grace 2.0

Advertisement
I think abdullah might not get the offer because of size. He measured in at 6'0 and dont think he was even 200lbs.

My best guess right now is that he will be one of the linebackers in this class. Thoughts?

[TWEET]836607245811081218[/TWEET]

He's a ballhawking S. Put on lean weight and let him patrol the defensive backfield.

The kid could be a good LB but I don't think that's the best way to utilize his gifts.

6.3' 195 and let him gain about a good 20 and redshirt. 6.3 220 might be a nice downhill backer.

Advertisement
I think abdullah might not get the offer because of size. He measured in at 6'0 and dont think he was even 200lbs.

Believe I saw him on the top 20 sparq scores picture or whatever. But it had him listed at 188 pounds

Advertisement
Louis is a true Mike.

Jonas/Sherwood/Reese/Abdullah are all fast, sideline to sideline tweeners that we could use against spread teams. Like them all.

I agree with the staff's evaluation though.

He should probably be a LB, doesn't really seem fast-twitch enough to be a Safety at the next level.

Advertisement
Back