Jamie Newman likely to uga

Advertisement
If King actually decides to transfer and come here, I hope he brings Corbin with him, who also took a redshirt this year.

Damnit man, if there was 1 transfer qb I wanted At Miami it probably would have been him.

-Kj Costello is not necessarily a great fit and doesn’t graduate until May. We need our guy for spring ball installing a new system .

-Anthony Brown has had 2 season ending acl surgeries 2 of the last 3 years and is a less talented passer than any qb on our roster other than tate.

-Duffey has previous off the field issues and is reportedly looking hard at Tulane.

-Deriq king is the only option we should pursue going forward but I dont Even know if he’s in the portal

-Another option down the line could be chase Brice if he transfers from Clemson but it’s not a shoe in that’s he’s better than what’s on the roster but its possible he transfers elsewhere.

Agree, Newman was the one game changer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
King the only qb in the portal that intrigues me now that Newman is off the board,

disagree

Costello has the nfl arm and enough athleticism. He’s smart. I think he’s best option.

which is not to say King is not a great option too.

I'm genuinely shocked Coley still has a job. Their offense was really underwhelming and unimaginative.

That’s exactly what Kirby wants.
Remember, Enos was Kirby’s top choice.
Which was a massive red flag to me. As I said when we hired Enos: if Kirby wants him, we shouldn’t hire him.

Kirby smart is going to need to have a few Les Miles type seasons before he maybe decides to change.

Advertisement
Back