Jamie Newman likely to uga

brock

All-American
Damnit man, if there was 1 transfer qb I wanted At Miami it probably would have been him.

-Kj Costello is not necessarily a great fit and doesn’t graduate until May. We need our guy for spring ball installing a new system .

-Anthony Brown has had 2 season ending acl surgeries 2 of the last 3 years and is a less talented passer than any qb on our roster other than tate.

-Duffey has previous off the field issues and is reportedly looking hard at Tulane.

-Deriq king is the only option we should pursue going forward but I dont Even know if he’s in the portal

-Another option down the line could be chase Brice if he transfers from Clemson but it’s not a shoe in that’s he’s better than what’s on the roster but its possible he transfers elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
How well does King throw the ball? I know he’s a great athlete, but is he accurate? Can he make all the throws? Is he a cerebral player — can read defenses quickly, etc, etc?

Advertisement
Nice to now we're not the only school scrabbling for QBs... Although we'll probably we left holding the bag after the good ones go elsewhere...

I'm genuinely shocked Coley still has a job. Their offense was really underwhelming and unimaginative.

Exactly. It's where Curby's poor man's impersonation of Sabag falls short as Lil Nicky would've absolutely canned Check With Me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back