Jamie Newman likely to uga

Anybody that doesn't want D'Eriq King is on drugs...

One of the most dynamic players in college football, good arm & good speed. Threw for 2,982yds 36TD's 6INT's at 63.5% passing with 674yds & 14TD's rushing in Kendall Briles offense.

He's the exact type of QB we need, given how bad our OL is we need a mobile dynamic QB that can make pass rushers miss, Idk why yall keep clamoring for us to go get a statue in the pocket QB, you're only going to get him killed. We need a QB that can evade blitzers, throw on the run & add the QB option element to the run game.

If we can figure out a way to snag him out of Houston it's a no brainer you get King. ****, if I'm Lashlee I would personally give that kid $100K out my own pocket to come here.

Dude is legit but I don’t see why he would come here. He has better options to be real.

Advertisement

One of the most dynamic players in college football, good arm & good speed. Threw for 2,982yds 36TD's 6INT's at 63.5% passing with 674yds & 14TD's rushing in Kendall Briles offense.

He's the exact type of QB we need, given how bad our OL is we need a mobile dynamic QB that can make pass rushers miss, Idk why yall keep clamoring for us to go get a statue in the pocket QB, you're only going to get him killed. We need a QB that can evade blitzers, throw on the run & add the QB option element to the run game.

If we can figure out a way to snag him out of Houston it's a no brainer you get King. ****, if I'm Lashlee I would personally give that kid $100K out my own pocket to come here.

absolutely. Priority #1

Damnit man, if there was 1 transfer qb I wanted At Miami it probably would have been him.

-Kj Costello is not necessarily a great fit and doesn’t graduate until May. We need our guy for spring ball installing a new system .

-Anthony Brown has had 2 season ending acl surgeries 2 of the last 3 years and is a less talented passer than any qb on our roster other than tate.

-Duffey has previous off the field issues and is reportedly looking hard at Tulane.

-Deriq king is the only option we should pursue going forward but I dont Even know if he’s in the portal

-Another option down the line could be chase Brice if he transfers from Clemson but it’s not a shoe in that’s he’s better than what’s on the roster but its possible he transfers elsewhere.

I think him and king are 1A and 1B
I’d personally take king first. Either one is a huge win for us. Fvck Uga. They’ve won once.... it’s a place to get a participation ribbon. Idiots

Advertisement
King would be a power move. Completely changes the outlook in regards to the offense. The rest of the portal guys are jags and would be nothing more than a bridge to Van Dyke.

Advertisement

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1578612243969.jpg
    FB_IMG_1578612243969.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement

So I’ve always heard how good D’Eriq King is and I never got the chance to see highlights til now...

Anyone that was asking for Costello or any other statuesque guy is a mongoloid confirmed. This should be the only transfer QB we’re seriously pursuing, he’s 1000% a take lmao

Shît I’ll start the gofundme to get him here rn lol

A part of me just wants Brown so he can groom TVD to be a great teammate/leader, I still think we have enough talent between Perry/Williams to field a top 50 offense this year while getting TVD sped up for 2021

Advertisement
I was all for Newman, but now I kinda prefer King.

His motivation is the same as Lashlee's. Imagine coming here and having a great season. The entire sports media wou li d be singing your praises.

King is definitely the prize, and would potentially save Manny’s ***...but until he actually enters the portal I don’t want to even think about him lol.

Advertisement
Back