James Williams will be a cane

Honest question and I’ll stop: For such a great UM fan why do you hate Coach E so much? He’s the only HC to ever win TWO NCs and is in the College Football HOF?
Don't hate him...Love what he did...but it was handed to him on a Silver platter...What I do hate...is how he left the program...and the repercussions we felt for 5yrs because of it....Only a fool couldn't see his success...im fully aware...I was a season ticket holder then....but there is more to being a Great coach than GameDays....JJ was a masterful Architect...

Advertisement
Alcoholism is a serious issue. You have the maturity of a child and when you get backed in a corner you have to get personal. Sad
His alcoholism was rampant even in public....stop it....rambling on at Urinals ****ing on himself....the stories are Legendary...which led to Lazy recruiting (which he hated)...and complete Lack of Institutional Control...

For the last hour I have been pondering what to do and how to do it in the best way possible.

Turn it into a "Who would have been a better coach for James Williams, Jimmy or Dennis?"

Kinda morph the derailer's ramblings with the thread topic?

Turn it into a "Who would have been a better coach for James Williams, Jimmy or Dennis?"

Kinda morph the derailer's ramblings with the thread topic?
I don’t think I can pull select posts out and put them in another thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1595381517672.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back