James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
D8476A4B-4F34-486F-8D65-0136AFC36249.png

Advertisement
One thing I will never forget about this kid is opening game last season against Florida. A close friend of mine drove a bus full of recruits to the game from south Florida and Williams was in the group. During that game I watched this kid lose his freaking mind rooting for the canes and was ready scrap Florida fans at the end of the night. I knew we had a shot then but after getting burned in these sitouations before I wasn’t sure what to think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I will never forget about this kid is opening game last season against Florida. A close friend of mine drove a bus full of recruits to the game from south Florida and Williams was in the group. During that game I watched this kid lose his freaking mind rooting for the canes and was ready scrap Florida fans at the end of the night. I knew we had a shot then but after getting burned in these sitouations before I wasn’t sure what to think.
Several people have posted about seeing him during games absolutely cheering louder than any recruit in the stands. Now we all know that we’ve had cane fans that have left to the SEC. But Williams might be the biggest Cane fan on this team right now. And that’s saying something because we have some true canes that are committed.
And boy was I wrong about him. Talking smack about him driving up there to pick up a bag when in reality he went over there to say no thank you and tell Divaad to ride shot gun.

Advertisement
Back