James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
You better have a legit source or this is a permaban worthy post. And I never want to ban anyone .
Wrong information. Someone compared him to Randy Russell in another blog, but after seeing it again, they were comparing to talent safety who never got a chance to play college football because of medical attention.

1601415871978.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Touch Money is Khalil Brantley
I got bored (read: drunk on vodka) and tried to see if I could figure out who @TouchMoney26 was based on previous posts. I cued up the score to Sicario, and all I got was that my man mostly posts about Northwestern kids and a surprising amount of uniform talk, and in his first post on this thread had a pic of MNW great Sean Spence. So, from what I can tell, dude's a Mexican hitman. Wait. ****. That might be the score from Sicario talking.

When I heard that Avantae needs to strengthen his muscles, first thought was "knee".

Not even in a bad way, if you have damage on your ligaments (and I think he had a surgical procedure, if he didnt, my bad), in more cases than not its due to a lack of supporting muscle strength to keep the ligaments intact. Especially when you have certain foot postures when walking (in Germany we call this O-legs for feet pointing towards the outside and X-legs for feet that point towards the inside). Depending on the way your feet are pointing, certain ligaments and muscles are impacted differently.

Advertisement
I got bored (read: drunk on vodka) and tried to see if I could figure out who @TouchMoney26 was based on previous posts. I cued up the score to Sicario, and all I got was that my man mostly posts about Northwestern kids and a surprising amount of uniform talk, and in his first post on this thread had a pic of MNW great Sean Spence. So, from what I can tell, dude's a Mexican hitman. Wait. ****. That might be the score from Sicario talking.

I have nothing to do with MNW------ Miami still needs to change unis and fix The U on the collar and do a bunch more but that will come soon-- i hope

James, Avantae, and Karem roaming the backfield for the years to come should make us very happy. Game changers on the backend.
Don’t forget chase at striker. Boy is just as explosive as anyone if not more. T2 and by gods grace Marshall, omg this d class

Advertisement
shoulder blades always coming out.. its just sad to see..looks awful.. need new unis
Two big prime time games.

Storm Troopers = Fire
Dark Green Tops = Fire

If recruits are watching, and they care about unis, they're thinking they want to play for that team. ****, ESPN was talking up our all-whites.

Advertisement
Back