James Williams will be a cane

I’m perplexed! How did Dennis Erickson (that horrible College Football HOF HC) win TWO NCs with Jimmy’s guys and Jimmy win ONE NC with Jimmy’s guys? Also One of the CIS all stars mentions the 92 Bama game and all the things Dennis did wrong (Bama was too good front 7) but fails to mention the worst loss in UM history, Penn State in the Fiesta Bowl. The Canes were better at EVERY position and LOST the game. ANYBODY that played for Dennis Erickson will tell you Coach E is their guy.
You mean the players who were out till 5am partying the night before the NC game??...Lol....of course they liked Erickson....he lost control of that team months earler.....Lol at anybody comparing JJ to DE....JJ Won a NC in college as a player...and as a HC....Not to mention 2 SBs (really 3) with Dallas....His resume sh*ts on Ericksons...

Advertisement
Serious question than. You really find it respectful(ur words) all the little constant jabs... Is that not attempting to get a response for amusements sake? Just like all else in life, if you want change you gotta be change...
@dsddcane....dont waste your time with this idiot....Hes just mad at his loathsome life...not my fault he's a massive underachiever....

Just step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, look at the tone of your statement, then ask yourself if there is anything respectful about it.

Sad ... that I even have to ask.

You’re absolutely right.

i offer a heartfelt and truly sincere apology to all the real towel boys out there.

That comparison was a cheap shot.

You mean the players who were out till 5am partying the night before the NC game??...Lol....of course they liked Erickson....he lost control of that team months earler.....Lol at anybody comparing JJ to DE....JJ Won a NC in college as a player...and as a HC....Not to mention 2 SBs (really 3) with Dallas....His resume sh*ts on Ericksons...
You must get dizzy from the spin you put on ****! The question was how did Coach E win TWO NCs and Jimmy ONE, not who coached the Dallas Cowboys or played college football.

You must get dizzy from the spin you put on ****! The question was how did Coach E win TWO NCs and Jimmy ONE, not who coached the Dallas Cowboys or played college football.
He Won with 90% of JJs kids....more talent than what Howard left JJ by Far....if JJ stays (was ripped off in 88) he easily wins 2-5 more NCs...and our recruiting wouldn't have taken a nose dive like it did....go take a look at what UMs starting 22 looked like in 84....then take a look at UMs starting 22 looked like in 89....although 84 had some talent...its nowhere near 89 talent....alot easier to Win a NC...when you are giftwrapped a squad like DE was given...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dennis was handed more talent from JJ...than JJ was handed from Howard...
[/QUOTE
These guys said to say hello:
Vinny
Michael
Jerome
Daniel
Winston
Bennie & Brian
Alonso
Melvin
Cleveland
Brent
Cleveland
Jimmie
Let me know if you want more!

Advertisement
He Won with 90% of JJs kids....more talent than what Howard left JJ by Far....if JJ stays (was ripped off in 88) he easily wins 2-5 more NCs...and our recruiting wouldn't have taken a nose dive like it did....go take a look at what UMs starting 22 looked like in 84....then take a look at UMs starting 22 looked like in 89....although 84 had some talent...its nowhere near 89 talent....alot easier to Win a NC...when you are giftwrapped a squad like DE was given...
You may want to check my post on the 86 team and who Jimmy inherited. Worst loss in UM history was 86 Penn State. Period and it fell on Jimmy

That's all ya got??...Here's who JJ Left Erickson.....
Craig Erickson
Torretta
Conley
Mcguire
Randall Hill
Dale Dawkins
Lamar Thomas
Searcy
Greg Mark
Cortez
Maryland
Bernard Clark
Crum
Barrow
Darrin Smith
McNeil
Pharms
Hurlie Brown...etc...Please stop...

Advertisement
Atleast when JJ left, he didn't leave the program in complete shambles....we Won after he left due to HIS evaluating and recruiting....not the mess that DE left in those regards....DE lost complete control of the program...and when things went Sour...he ran like a puzzy, leaving the program in disarray...
JJ left the program in unbelievable shape...the same can't be said for DE...

JJs 1st yr was 84....that team did not have 89s talent....
Quick question: Who was a better team 86 UM or 92 UM? Before you answer, check the OLs. Ano
That's all ya got??...Here's who JJ Left Erickson.....
Craig Erickson
Torretta
Conley
Mcguire
Randall Hill
Dale Dawkins
Lamar Thomas
Searcy
Greg Mark
Cortez
Maryland
Bernard Clark
Crum
Barrow
Darrin Smith
McNeil
Pharms
Hurlie Brown...etc...Please stop...
How about Eddie and Stanley and Bernie and Kevin?
Jimmy got those 4 handed to him. BTW there’s more!

Advertisement
Quick question: Who was a better team 86 UM or 92 UM? Before you answer, check the OLs. Ano

How about Eddie and Stanley and Bernie and Kevin?
Jimmy got those 4 handed to him. BTW there’s more!
I have plenty more as well.....You can have DE....But JJ made UM the U....and made Ericksons future alot easier...I'll take the Guy in the NFL HOF....You can have the Guy who's in the Hall of Alcoholism....

Atleast when JJ left, he didn't leave the program in complete shambles....we Won after he left due to HIS evaluating and recruiting....not the mess that DE left in those regards....DE lost complete control of the program...and when things went Sour...he ran like a puzzy, leaving the program in disarray...
JJ left the program in unbelievable shape...the same can't be said for DE...
Honest question and I’ll stop: For such a great UM fan why do you hate Coach E so much? He’s the only HC to ever win TWO NCs and is in the College Football HOF?

@RVACane

Is it possible to move all the Non James Williams chatter to another thread? Maybe an ongoing "MISC Talk" thread? Or something like that?

This thread is so far from the topic it's crazy!

Maybe it's easier to just take the James Williams comments and move them...
For the last hour I have been pondering what to do and how to do it in the best way possible.

I have plenty more as well.....You can have DE....But JJ made UM the U....and made Ericksons future alot easier...I'll take the Guy in the NFL HOF....You can have the Guy who's in the Hall of Alcoholism....
Alcoholism is a serious issue. You have the maturity of a child and when you get backed in a corner you have to get personal. Sad

Advertisement
Back