James Williams question

Advertisement
**** Yeah awesome coaches and you a great Analyst too I could see.
Well I'm definitely more knowledgeable than you are, and unlike you I speak without a bias. You clearly don't take kindly to objective criticism of your brother. That's unfortunate because all that does is breed complacency...when someone can't acknowledge their faults or errors. There's a lot of excuse making on your part.

Again...I suggest you take your James Williams Bro Glasses off and watch the tape. Then tell me where we're lying, instead of sitting here and trying to blame his coaches for James' poor effort during the biggest game in school history.

Last edited:
Well I'm definitely more knowledgeable than you are, and unlike you I speak without a bias. You clearly don't take kindly to objective criticism of your brother. That's unfortunate because all that does is breed complacency...when someone can't acknowledge their faults or errors. There's a lot of excuse making on your part.

Again...I suggest you take your James Williams Bro Glasses off and watch the tape. Then tell me where we're lying, instead of sitting here and trying to blame his coaches for James' poor effort during the biggest game in school history.
Dae dae said it best. “Players fck up too”. Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Advertisement
Mansell has been saying he did a commit edit that the player has . Just waiting for the player to decide to go public. Bet it's Williams. Wouldn't surprise me after Brinson announced for Miami the pressure went on Williams to go public

EDIT: from Rusty this morning: -Interesting tweet by five-star DB James Williams on Monday night. I have not talked to him recently, but I have heard for a while that UGA is in a good spot here. Scott Cochran is one coach that is recruiting him hard and has been since he came over to the Georgia staff.

So the strength and conditioning coach is recruiting him. I think he is going to be on the field for special teams or something , too

Advertisement
Mansell has been saying he did a commit edit that the player has . Just waiting for the player to decide to go public. Bet it's Williams. Wouldn't surprise me after Brinson announced for Miami the pressure went on Williams to go public

Mansell does edits for players? If thats so idk if it would be Williams because he just asked for editors to dm him. I think that may be for another player or not related to williams but obviously still looks like Williams is getting ready to pop for UGA.

Mansell does edits for players? If thats so idk if it would be Williams because he just asked for editors to dm him. I think that may be for another player or not related to williams but obviously still looks like Williams is getting ready to pop for UGA.

Yes. He does it all the time. He has also filmed committment videos for guys going to UGA

Advertisement
Yes. He does it all the time. He has also filmed committment videos for guys going to UGA

Got it. I wasnt sure if you meant he does his own edits to release when a player pops, or he actually drafts edits to give to recruits to utilize.

Edit: Seeing above your other note saying there are 2 silents and neither are James Williams, that is probably who he made the edit for since Williams is asking for edits.

EDIT: from Rusty this morning: -Interesting tweet by five-star DB James Williams on Monday night. I have not talked to him recently, but I have heard for a while that UGA is in a good spot here. Scott Cochran is one coach that is recruiting him hard and has been since he came over to the Georgia staff.

So the strength and conditioning coach is recruiting him. I think he is going to be on the field for special teams or something , too
Cochran moved to Georgia in an on-field capacity. I’m not sure what happened behind the scenes there or why he wanted to make the move from S&C to on field. He had about as much job security as you could get in that role at Bama. I’m not sure of another strength coach in the country with promos and videos that the team would play in the stadium to get the crowd going. He was a legend among their fanbase.

Preach

No bias posters are the best posters period

Advertisement
Maybe if the recruiting momentum with local kids keeps up he may want to jump on board. Kids do have a fear of missing out mentality haha also wins would help too

Advertisement
Back