James Williams question

Bra the man always no longer than 5-7 yards away from the scrimmage At the start of every play, most of his highlight is delayed blitzes and covering the flats. You never played football a day in your life I could see
If that’s what u see from his highlights then idk what u watching bruh. clemson played him in a nickel spot and as a rover

Advertisement
I don’t understand why everyone seems so opposed to letting this kid roam center field waiting to knock someone’s head off or be a ballhawk. Y’all trying to make him a LB TE DE STRIKER or anything and everything else. It’s simple to me. He’s fast. He has ball skills and he’s big. Let the kid work back there. Hopefully our coaches get this too cause our only shot is letting him play whatever the **** he wants and pray we land him. Although bags will most likely win in the end especially with him being at heritage this year. That school hasn’t been too good to us in the past

488D76DC-49AE-47F9-9B5A-61872EF12256.jpeg

Football players are football players no matter where you line them up at. He had opportunities to make kill shots while coming down hill at the ball carrier. He whiffed.

Keep in mind, you're talking to somebody who has the actual game film. Nobody ran away from him when he was at Safety. No OC is even worried about a high Safety when running the ball, because if the ball gets to a high Safety then that means the offense gained 8+ yards. So I can assure you that Columbus wasn't running away from him at a high Safety spot.
He missed MANY tackles while coming down-hill to tackle the RB. There's probably at least 4/5 in the 1st quarter alone. Like complete whiffs. Parrish had him tackling air.

And I know he's coached well, so that's no excuse. He simply didn't show the desire to tackle Henry Parrish, and IMO that's a telling sign.

Saw it as well. 2 Missed tackles leading to TDS. Seemed to look a little tired and the guys in front of him did him no justice. They werent running away from him ...he was lined up in 2 safeties and Parrish is a player...but he seemed sluggish or a bit tentative in that 1. He was playing both ways in the game as well.

Advertisement
Saw it as well. 2 Missed tackles leading to TDS. Seemed to look a little tired and the guys in front of him did him no justice. They werent running away from him ...he was lined up in 2 safeties and Parrish is a player...but he seemed sluggish or a bit tentative in that 1. He was playing both ways in the game as well.
Would still take Jame Williams.. But if our safety rotation for 2021 is Hall, Bolden and Tae I’m beyond happy.. Hope Hall and Bolden stay for 2021. Would be sick.

Would still take Jame Williams.. But if our safety rotation for 2021 is Hall, Bolden and Tae I’m beyond happy.. Hope Hall and Bolden stay for 2021. Would be sick.

He's a take regardless and you find ways to get him on the field..it would actually be sick if they somehow got Chase Smith and James Williams. SCARY SIGHT Of length on that defense then

Advertisement
Hasn't he already released like 3 top school lists? Would seem beyond repetitive.

Also with all the Simmons talk. I'd be quite content with him being the next Derwin James
I’m ashamed to say that I was looking at his twitter and saw where he said he looking at 4 teams. If I had to guess, I’d say the new edit is a top 4 with us in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Exactly. Like tired or completely disinterested. He didn't play with any urgency.
Not one time did I see him come down hill, break-down with "hot feet" and make a tackle.

Bro, at 6'5" with his athleticism and length, you should wrap-up ball carriers like you're capturing them in a spider web.

He's a take regardless and you find ways to get him on the field..it would actually be sick if they somehow got Chase Smith and James Williams. SCARY SIGHT Of length on that defense then
Definitely still a take.
And I've been saying that for a while.

6'5" 220lbs and was timed at a 4.6 by Nick Saban. That's a take.
And he has better hips than people give him credit for.

He is Developed it don’t take a Rocket science to see that, This year he getting coached up by a real DB coach with experience, y’all ain’t see nothing yet.

Don't try to blame his coaches bruh. Coach Aaron and Coach Hav @ Western are good coaches. They had NOTHING to do with him whiffing on Henry Parrish all night.

Advertisement
Back