James Williams playin'

Advertisement
UGA has the lead right now because they're the ones willing to spend the most.

Clemson isn't offering any big bags right now for kids like him, they're recruiting off the fact they're an elite program that just went undefeated & won a natty. They'll only get in a bidding war for a kid like JW if they believe he's going to be a transcendent player. I'm not saying they won't offer him money, I'm saying right now they're not really...

UGA is 100% offering him a BIG BAG, Bama is in it too, also Auburn & TAMU have offered a nice cash package but UGA is willing to do anything they can to get him, they'll overspend for him.

If he picks any other school than UGA it's because they matched the offer & won a national championship at the end of the season, but otherwise he's UGA's to lose.
But but but @NorthFloridaCane says bags are an excuse and we’re competing with the bag schools like Bama, UGA and Clemson on an equal playing field.

@OriginalGatorHater - If you enjoyed his UFC takes, you’ll love this.

But but but @NorthFloridaCane says bags are an excuse and we’re competing with the bag schools like Bama, UGA and Clemson on an equal playing field.

@OriginalGatorHater - If you enjoyed his UFC takes, you’ll love this.
Literally finished with a better class than clemson in 2017 and one spot below them in 2018. You really think thats not equal ground? Take your **** excuses elsewhere.

Advertisement
Literally finished with a better class than clemson in 2017 and one spot below them in 2018. You really think thats not equal ground? Take your **** excuses elsewhere.
What was Clemson’s average recruit ranking vs ours in 2017 and 2018. You realize that’s the accurate measure, right?

No worries, I know you’re eager to prove yourself misguided so I’ll help you.

2017: 88.68 UM vs 92.10 Clemson
2018: 90.99 UM vs 93.45 Clemson

In the words of Barry Sheck in the OJ trial:
“What about that Mr. Fong, huh... what about that?!!!”

What was Clemson’s average recruit ranking vs ours in 2017 and 2018. You realize that’s the accurate measure, right?

I mean based off this our class this year is our 2nd best class since 2009

Oh no we grabbed a 91 and they got a much higher 92... The grasping at straws to make excuses is hilarious.

Advertisement
I mean based off this our class this year is our 2nd best class since 2009
I don’t think it will be by average ranking but it might end up that way with total points due to a large number of signees. I’m figuring we’ll end up in the 15-20 range right now for total points which is about 3 spots lower than I figured a month ago. I’m totally wagging a guess though.

Oh no we grabbed a 91 and they got a much higher 92... The grasping at straws to make excuses is hilarious.
NFC punching right back!!!! Lol

Dude, for me this is just about you refusing to admit that we don’t have the same bag-abilities as UGA, Bama and Clemson. We are not on that level. If it’s all about dough between us and them we lose.

Just tell me I’m probably right. Come on guy, you can do it. I’ll be gracious about it. This isn’t as complicated as grappling styles in the UFC (of which I know zero about anyhow).

Last edited:
I don’t think it will be by average ranking but it might end up that way with total points due to a large number of signees. I’m figuring we’ll end up in the 15-20 range right now for total points which is about 3 spots lower than I figured a month ago. I’m totally wagging a guess though.

It is by player average, can go check on 247

Our highest besides that was Richt in 2018 with .9033 or something

Advertisement
It is by player average, can go check on 247

Our highest besides that was Richt in 2018 with .9033 or something
Yup, you’re right. Only 2009 and 2018 are better. It’s not where we need it but it’s not at the low end of what we’ve done the last 10 years fwiw. Whatever it is, we need to see good coaching with what we have

Yup, you’re right. Only 2009 and 2018 are better. It’s not where we need it but it’s not at the low end of what we’ve done the last 10 years fwiw. Whatever it is, we need to see good coaching with what we have

Hopefully it happens, and hopefully Manny isn’t stubborn like the previous two regimes

**** is crazy to me, how can anyone root for a sfla kid heavily recruited by UM to go elsewhere. I at least give some UM fans room to root for kids we didnt go after if that what they do. Fuq that noise though if u aint a Cane I cant root for u

Jobe has a special place in **** reserved for being such a clown. Every time they show Bama highlights I hope it includes him shattering his leg. A fitting end for him will be cleaning bathrooms at a gas station on Indian reservation land in the Everglades.

Advertisement
UGA has the lead right now because they're the ones willing to spend the most.

Clemson isn't offering any big bags right now for kids like him, they're recruiting off the fact they're an elite program that just went undefeated & won a natty. They'll only get in a bidding war for a kid like JW if they believe he's going to be a transcendent player. I'm not saying they won't offer him money, I'm saying right now they're not really...

UGA is 100% offering him a BIG BAG, Bama is in it too, also Auburn & TAMU have offered a nice cash package but UGA is willing to do anything they can to get him, they'll overspend for him.

If he picks any other school than UGA it's because they matched the offer & won a national championship at the end of the season, but otherwise he's UGA's to lose.

but I thought all we had to do was win and the bags wouldn't matter?

stephenasmith.png

NFC punching right back!!!! Lol

Dude, for me this is just about you refusing to admit that we don’t have the same bag-abilities as UGA, Bama and Clemson. We are not on that level. If it’s all about dough between us and them we lose.

Just tell me I’m probably right. Come on guy, you can do it. I’ll be gracious about it. This isn’t as complicated as grappling styles in the UFC (of which I know zero about anyhow).
Lmao you are wrong and the begging is pathetic.

Advertisement
Back