James Williams playin'

Wait... is KFC from the Scott Center Michael Scott?
1*xDIevNE7HEMiJQVTYg0qDQ.png

Advertisement
Of all the cringey autistic **** I have seen on the internet you 2 really are by far the best and most hilarious. This couldnt possibly get any better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So “allegedly “ UGA is giving out sack lunch in healthy proportions in year 4 of this regime , and has flopped at oh so close

When does it become underachieving corching and a choking hazard for them ?

Cuz the other two schools they’re grouped with (unfairly) got hardware.

I’ll hang up and listen

Last edited:
So “allegedly “ UGA is giving out sack lunch in healthy proportions in year 4 of this regime , and has flopped at oh so close

I’ll hang up and listen

I agree with this: either this year or next year they need to make a move with all this absurd bag money tossed around because they can't buy any better than they have been under Smart. Every time I check and see Alabama or Ohio State may land a guy (Washington, Zac Evans, Rosemy, etc) they suddenly switch to UGA full on and/or commit. It's crazy what they have been doing and now lead for a bunch of five stars in the closing stretch.

Advertisement

I’ll hang up and listen

Probably another 2-3 years before UGA fans get restless provided they don’t win the SEC or appear in a natty. With the way they drop bags though, recruiting won’t fall off.

Probably another 2-3 years before UGA fans get restless provided they don’t win the SEC or appear in a natty. With the way they drop bags though, recruiting won’t fall off.
I know the recruiting will stay up ... but to me they underachieving, BADLY .

Literally have unlimited resources. Choke artists

Advertisement
Back