James Williams playin'

I’m begging you to admit I’m right. What??? Is that so wrong??? I’m just trying to help you.
Yeah bro honestly you are pathetic. Begged me to come in to this thread now begging me to give you a pat on the back and tell you you're right. I feel pretty bad for you honestly.

Advertisement
Yeah bro honestly you are pathetic. Begged me to come in to this thread now begging me to give you a pat on the back and tell you you're right. I feel pretty bad for you honestly.
You should feel happy for me. I enjoy arguing with you because you take ridiculous positions and it’s just funny as **** to me because you’re being serious. And yet, I actually am trying to be nice but I can see you don’t know how to deal with it the way it’s intended, and the way most every dude I come across here does, so I’ll just go back to the premise that you’re clueless in general.

The most pathetic thing is that you are so wrong and virtually everyone on this board knows we can’t compete with Bama, Clemson and UGA when it comes to bag value and you won’t give in. You laughed off Brooklyn as not having a clue about it yet not only did he play here and has friends on staff but his nephew was a major recruit recently. You really think he doesn’t have a clue? You don’t have a clue. You think LCE doesn’t know what’s going on at MNW and other area schools when it comes to bags?

Lol.

You should feel happy for me. I enjoy arguing with you because you take ridiculous positions and it’s just funny as **** to me because you’re being serious. And yet, I actually am trying to be nice but I can see you don’t know how to deal with it the way it’s intended, and the way most every dude I come across here does, so I’ll just go back to the premise that you’re clueless in general.

The most pathetic thing is that you are so wrong and virtually everyone on this board knows we can’t compete with Bama, Clemson and UGA when it comes to bag value and you won’t give in. You laughed off Brooklyn as not having a clue about it yet not only did he play here and has friends on staff but his nephew was a major recruit recently. You really think he doesn’t have a clue? You don’t have a clue. You think LCE doesn’t know what’s going on at MNW and other area schools when it comes to bags?

Lol.
brooklyn is telling facts man if people go against him when it comes to the recruiting game and what goes on then there retarded af. He may not know where a kid will go (no one does everyones wrong in recruiting) but he will give u the scoop on what goes on and listen to that man.

brooklyn is telling facts man if people go against him when it comes to the recruiting game and what goes on then there retarded af. He may not know where a kid will go (no one does everyones wrong in recruiting) but he will give u the scoop on what goes on and listen to that man.
Facts. It takes a real special ****** to say Dee has no clue as to what goes on in recruiting and all bags are equal.

Lol.

The guy is wrong 99.9% of the time he opens his mouth.

Advertisement

Lol.
lol yes take your pathetic begging elsewhere. Its okay to admit your excuses are nothing but excuses.

Why do you jerk off other posters on this board like brooklyn and OGH? Its pretty pathetic really.

The guy is wrong 99.9% of the time he opens his mouth.
lol here comes the ****** brigade.
lol just another "insider" that is wrong about basically everything and has no real connection to anyone

lol here comes the ****** brigade.

lol just another "insider" that is wrong about basically everything and has no real connection to anyone
Never said i had a connection....i dont know the context of ya argument but brooklyn does know bags r being dropped even dmoney has said this and not all bags r equal. Yea im wrong from time to time i should of stuck with my UF pick. Also was wrong about us winning vs UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol yes take your pathetic begging elsewhere. Its okay to admit your excuses are nothing but excuses.

Why do you jerk off other posters on this board like brooklyn and OGH? Its pretty pathetic really.
OGH is my friend so I’m down with him like KRS-ONE was down with Scott LaRock and D-Nice. And like LL Cool J, you’re not down with us.

I have other friends on this board as well, all of whom also think you have the mental capacity of a gummy worm that spent the day in a school girls pocket getting all warm like at the end of Ferris Buehler.

Brooklyn is a cool dude with more insider knowledge than anyone on the board... You’re just mad because that picture of him with the socks on had a naked lady in it and you’ve been wondering what one of those looks like in person.

OGH is my friend so I’m down with him like KRS-ONE was down with Scott LaRock and D-Nice. And like LL Cool J, you’re not down with us.

I have other friends on this board as well, all of whom also think you have the mental capacity of a gummy worm that spent the day in a school girls pocket getting all warm like at the end of Ferris Buehler.

Brooklyn is a cool dude with more insider knowledge than anyone on the board... You’re just mad because that picture of him with the socks on had a naked lady in it and you’ve been wondering what one of those looks like in person.
Just when I thought this **** couldnt get any more cringe. You have to be a satire account.

Who would have guessed this classic would come through? **** man I feel like I could write all of your posts before you do, they are so predictable.

Almost as predictable as NFC barging into a thread with a ridiculously incorrect hot take. Providing 0 facts to back up his claim. Then resorts to name calling once he is proven wrong with actual facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back