James Williams playin'

WTF do Rambo and Smart know about SEAN TAYLOR?

I think our coaches need to start telling kids that they can be the next Joe Montana or Barry Sanders or Jerry Rice. Or the next Tom Brady or Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson. Sure. Why not?

Not that hard to figure out. Sean Taylor is still a legend down here.

Advertisement
Thats the thing we think like fans
And a ton of these young men claim to be fans. What am I missing?

If I had the chance to come here & make a difference, I would...

But then again, I understand the pressure from parents to take the money at that age. U just wanna help out cause you're tired of seeing your mom cry.

If you're a young man like the Surtain's & Campbell's of the world, where money wasn't needed, you just decided to dip to help out the "it" teams right now....***** you

Advertisement
So, reading Clemson's list of visitors today, it appears they were expecting James Williams. he told them last night he couldn't work out flights....

They seem to think his top three are UGA, Bama and clemson......

So, reading Clemson's list of visitors today, it appears they were expecting James Williams. he told them last night he couldn't work out flights....

They seem to think his top three are UGA, Bama and clemson......
UGA has the lead right now because they're the ones willing to spend the most.

Clemson isn't offering any big bags right now for kids like him, they're recruiting off the fact they're an elite program that just went undefeated & won a natty. They'll only get in a bidding war for a kid like JW if they believe he's going to be a transcendent player. I'm not saying they won't offer him money, I'm saying right now they're not really...

UGA is 100% offering him a BIG BAG, Bama is in it too, also Auburn & TAMU have offered a nice cash package but UGA is willing to do anything they can to get him, they'll overspend for him.

If he picks any other school than UGA it's because they matched the offer & won a national championship at the end of the season, but otherwise he's UGA's to lose.

Clemson isn't offering any big bags right now for kids like him, they're recruiting off the fact they're an elite program that just went undefeated & won a natty. They'll only get in a bidding war for a kid like JW if they believe he's going to be a transcendent player. I'm not saying they won't offer him money, I'm saying right now they're not really...

UGA is 100% offering him a BIG BAG, Bama is in it too, also Auburn & TAMU have offered a nice cash package but UGA is willing to do anything they can to get him, they'll overspend for him.

If he picks any other school than UGA it's because they matched the offer & won a national championship at the end of the season, but otherwise he's UGA's to lose.
Love seeing that none of the South Florida traitors are starting for the Dawgs.

Advertisement
He’s got a 3.7 GPA, he wants to be a mechanical engineer, and he’s had literally as horrible an upbringing as you can possibly have. This is not Josh Jobe. This is a kid being offered life changing money when he has literally zero. He’s not trolling anyone. He’s not disrespecting anyone. I’m way too old to wish ill will on a 17 year old kid for saying yes when someone opens up a duffel bag with $400k in it.

Any of you superfans pull for Le’veon Bell? What about Zeke? I’ll never hate on any man for getting what he can, when he can. I’m not 22 years old. This is a business, whether you like it or not. Even at this level.
So he’s all that great honorable stuff that you mention, and then we’re supposed to laud him for breaking ncaa rules of eligibility by taking money to play college football? Makes sense. That’s like saying he’s got a 3.7 gpa and wants to be an engineer, but he grew up poor so it’s ok for him to sell a suitcase full of cocaine.

He’s got a 3.7 gpa and wants to be an engineer? Well, he can accomplish that for free with a full ride scholarship and has a chance to also make riches in the nfl too. And he doesn’t have to break the rules and cheat for some short-term gain to accomplish any of it.

agree. Reading the UGA boards, they've got him chalked up as "silently committed". Just waiting for him to go public.

I thought it was interesting Clemson's mod made a point of starting a thread for him to report this. I hadn't seen him mentioned much on their board, aside from getting him on campus.

So he’s all that great honorable stuff that you mention, and then we’re supposed to laud him for breaking ncaa rules of eligibility by taking money to play college football? Makes sense. That’s like saying he’s got a 3.7 gpa and wants to be an engineer, but he grew up poor so it’s ok for him to sell a suitcase full of cocaine.

He’s got a 3.7 gpa and wants to be an engineer? Well, he can accomplish that for free with a full ride scholarship and has a chance to also make riches in the nfl too. And he doesn’t have to break the rules and cheat for some short-term gain to accomplish any of it.

you're right. HE doesn't if all that's true. But the leeches around him have to....

Unless we recruit solid football players from south Florida and have coaches that are X and O wizards, we'll never win consistently. There are going to be too many schools that are willing to pay for the higher rated guys. We'll get some, but we'll lose out on far too many more. We need to backfill our roster with local playmakers that are a tad bit short or a little light.

Advertisement
We can't compete with the excess baggage. Alas, Miami is dead. Miami's name better mot ever be associated with a bag and any player or else it's curtains.

Advertisement

It's amazing that we land any decent players competing against this type of stuff

Wait ....bags? Are you saying those schools pay in bags? As in money ?

That’s just crazy talk.

Advertisement
Back