James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman and Shodell also had the Lakeland boys coming here a couple days before signing day, when even my 8 year old daughter knew they were trolling. They are completely out of touch with these kids and routinely get played.
Idk who ferman or shodell are but Lakeland boys were interested.

Supposedly the biggest factor was the culture at Miami and people on the team ok with losing didn't sit right with them.

Advertisement
From Gary Ferman:
Hearing this is more than just a tease, that things have broken down a bit with him and Georgia

I am going to change my forecast to Miami at least for now

this class might really surprise

hes had some scoops recently. I think his most famous recruiting scoop might have been McFarland to MD

Idk who ferman or shodell are but Lakeland boys were interested.

Supposedly the biggest factor was the culture at Miami and people on the team ok with losing didn't sit right with them.

isn't that similar to what hasselwood said in that barbershop thing he did

Ferman and Shodell also had the Lakeland boys coming here a couple days before signing day, when even my 8 year old daughter knew they were trolling. They are completely out of touch with these kids and routinely get played.
Y’all say this but never give them credit for being right about anything they post. I’m not even a fan of canesport but at the end of the day they run a recruiting website so everything they say absolutely can not be wrong which if you go by some posters on here that’s what they want you to believe which is obviously not the case.

Advertisement
Not defending anyone here but FWIW, Ferman isn;t the only one on that site who has said those things over the past two weeks. There are a couple of posters who have been generally reliable who said it too. The Canes have to win- that hasn't changed. It will absolutely have a part in whatever happens there.

The only thing that keeps coming back to me is the same type of situation happened with Stevenson. He went through a period of being disenchanted with UGA and then, BAM.

Advertisement
From Gary Ferman:
Hearing this is more than just a tease, that things have broken down a bit with him and Georgia

I am going to change my forecast to Miami at least for now

this class might really surprise
Thanks man, but...
1593528682116.gif

Not defending anyone here but FWIW, Ferman isn;t the only one on that site who has said those things over the past two weeks. There are a couple of posters who have been generally reliable who said it too. The Canes have to win- that hasn't changed. It will absolutely have a part in whatever happens there.

The only thing that keeps coming back to me is the same type of situation happened with Stevenson. He went through a period of being disenchanted with UGA and then, BAM.
James Williams said himself he wants to see Miami win so wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back