James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Romello choosing Miami over Georgia probably helped him think he could do the same and doesn't necessarily have to go up there.
Mello is a really good prospect don’t get me wrong, but with the way UGA recruits I don’t think they recruited him as hard as there going to recruit Williams, and UGA usually gets a good amount of their top targets.

Advertisement
Mello is a really good prospect don’t get me wrong, but with the way UGA recruits I don’t think they recruited him as hard as there going to recruit Williams, and UGA usually gets a good amount of their top targets.
You may be right but what about Grimes and Dallas Turner? They're not going to clean house like years prior

if-you-win-they-will-come.jpg

Advertisement
Since the other thread was hijacked by UNC fans let’s stay on course here. So last report out of GA was that he wasupposed to commit to them? Maybe our staff started a GoFund me page and kept us in the running?

*** guys I know you think it’s funny but don’t come on here With UnC talk. Thanks in advance
Tarqueers suck!!!

Lol you mean with Richt’s guys and then haven’t been able to get over 10 wins since? Is that what you consider winning? Needing another coach’s players to get close and then never get close enough again? They’re going into next year the 4th best team in that conference and you’re over here trying to pimp for them. The only reason they achieve anything is because they play in the East. Not even because they’re the 2nd best team.
These guys always have a laundry list of excuses for other teams and other coaches not winning. UGA ain't won **** since Herschell Walker. They win 10 games? BFD. They aren't signing a zillion 5 stars every year under Spermy Fart because they're winning 10 games and losing the conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is huge y'all boys he said himself that all he wants to see is the canes win, so pretty much if we win and he's in

Screenshot_20191115-172633(1).png

Man, stop. I'm protecting my feelings with this one. So many people are saying he's already UGA's so why set yourself up for that level of disappointment?

Advertisement
Good question. Wish they would’ve answered it.
if I was a recruit get back to the Acc championship and give Clemson a **** of a game.

Doing that will be good enough for more elite recruits to want back in. We are getting 3-4 of the top 10 and 5-7 of the Top 20 So Fl kids right now. But we almost never get the top 1-4 guys. They go to Bama or UGA or LSU or Ohio State.

Win the Coastal and be the clear #2 in the ACC for two years in a row and we start getting those guys, too. Plus more Bevin Jordan types from No Fl or OOS. Then we have enough talent to beat anyone.

Doing that will be good enough for more elite recruits to want back in. We are getting 3-4 of the top 10 and 5-7 of the Top 20 So Fl kids right now. But we almost never get the top 1-4 guys. They go to Bama or UGA or LSU or Ohio State.

Win the Coastal and be the clear #2 in the ACC for two years in a row and we start getting those guys, too. Plus more Bevin Jordan types from No Fl or OOS. Then we have enough talent to beat anyone.
True @grover. The North Florida kids are coming on as well. I get we need to recruit predominantly South Florida players, I really do. They’re some of the top talent in the state. But let’s not chase some diva when we could be landing an equally talented kid from up this way.

Not expecting him but if we have a better season than UGA and he still doesnt come then we know winning can only go so far....

We need to break this allure of playing in the "SEC"

Not expecting him but if we have a better season than UGA and he still doesnt come then we know winning can only go so far....

We need to break this allure of playing in the "SEC"

Exactly. If we can somehow keep Taylor and Williams home that will send a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back