JAMES WILLIAMS is not hurt

Get your best talent on the field. Find a way to get Chase Smith, James Williams, and Kam Kitchens more reps. I'd rather live with their freshmen mistakes than watch us trot out guys like Jennings, Steed, and Hall on repeat.

Advertisement
Get your best talent on the field. Find a way to get Chase Smith, James Williams, and Kam Kitchens more reps. I'd rather live with their freshmen mistakes than watch us trot out guys like Jennings, Steed, and Hall on repeat.
For sure. The problem with Hall is that he's terrible in coverage, but excellent at tackling. So the coaches see that and probably think Hall is un-droppable. Also probably a feedback loop symptom from not having any LBs. Smith, Williams, and Kinchens are the GOODS, so they will be getting on the field. If we would actually put teams away and play to our potential you'd see them getting snaps, but no, we don't put away teams that we should comfortably here....ever.

The way boldens been playing he needs to take snaps away from him. He busted coverages and missed tackles but the part that ****ed me off was his lazy loafing on the TD run and the long pass. Bolden needs to sit the bench after that game against app st. Gurvan actually played good and didn't miss any tackles. Jwill should at least play alot more and possibly start if bolden is going to be that lazy out there
His biggest hit was on Tyriq also

Advertisement
For sure. The problem with Hall is that he's terrible in coverage, but excellent at tackling. So the coaches see that and probably think Hall is un-droppable. Also probably a feedback loop symptom from not having any LBs. Smith, Williams, and Kinchens are the GOODS, so they will be getting on the field. If we would actually put teams away and play to our potential you'd see them getting snaps, but no, we don't put away teams that we should comfortably here....ever.
I mostly agree except I don't think that Hall is a very good tackler.

I wish we had more depth and talent at DB because Ivey is another one who also needs to hit the bench.

The way boldens been playing he needs to take snaps away from him. He busted coverages and missed tackles but the part that ****ed me off was his lazy loafing on the TD run and the long pass. Bolden needs to sit the bench after that game against app st. Gurvan actually played good and didn't miss any tackles. Jwill should at least play alot more and possibly start if bolden is going to be that lazy out there
Gurvan did not play well

Advertisement
He played a good a bit against Bama. Where is the notion started he doesnt play much?. I mean we do have sr starters at his spot. But James should get work...especially if we can route some teams....
I believe 2 snaps against App State

It sucks that all of our defensive talent is at one position...But gotta find a way to get him on field.

He barely played in App State.
But he played..this fan base is weird I swear. We have 2 experienced safeties..one who Saban himself flew a copper to his HS to come see. The other from USC and blue chip guy..talent is not the issue at that where James was gunna come in and take over in 4 weeks of fall camp..just like LT..the guy in front of him was the best 3tech coming out of his class..let these youngins work in..James has played, Kam is playing because Balom got hurt..LT is behind 3 guys..

Advertisement
But he played..this fan base is weird I swear. We have 2 experienced safeties..one who Saban himself flew a copper to his HS to come see. The other from USC and blue chip guy..talent is not the issue at that where James was gunna come in and take over in 4 weeks of fall camp..just like LT..the guy in front of him was the best 3tech coming out of his class..let these youngins work in..James has played, Kam is playing because Balom got hurt..LT is behind 3 guys..
Congratulations. You got him in for a handful of plays and you’re bragging about it.

You’re right about the weird fan base. Hall has been ****** since he’s been here and Bolden is terrible on coverage but keep on fighting the good fight, weirdo.

What does Saban have to do with Hall being a starter and not giving more burn to a kid? That’s the defense of him starting , I get why you left out his play on the field so far.

Advertisement
What does Saban have to do with Hall being a starter and not giving more burn to a kid? That’s the defense of him starting , I get why you left out his play on the field so far.
My point with Saban is we have two experienced guys in the back end who were also talented coming out of high school..with hall, posters clamored for him to see the field more as a TF too...now the cycle continues with Williams..it’s not a defense for 26 starting. 26 is starting because at this point in the szn TROB/manny feel he has a better grasp of the position. Which makes sense ..the original post I responded to was someone saying James was t playing..he has been in some dime packages the first 2 games. He’s only got a few weeks of fall camp under his belt, so this idea that he SHOULD be cutting into 21 &26 snaps RN is crazy too me. Let the youngins get worked in..I’m not questioning TROBs rotation at all after 2 games..and we know if it was t for the Tae situation it would be 21,26,15..kam wouldn’t be the rotation of balom..I expect 56 to really get a chance next week along with 41

Congratulations. You got him in for a handful of plays and you’re bragging about it.

You’re right about the weird fan base. Hall has been ****** since he’s been here and Bolden is terrible on coverage but keep on fighting the good fight, weirdo.
So you know more about the personnel than TRob..is Trob a “croch” now because he isn’t starting a hyped TF who only had a fall camp of experience? Now Williams is a better option RIGHT NOW then 21&26..based off HS. Some treat this **** like it’s madden or NCAA

Had one defensive snap last game, G.
G..who cares. I get the narrative on CIS about the seniority ****..even tho I can point to instances that shoots that down..we can go through who handles subs and rotations (the position coach) and how that person is literally in his first szn here and didn’t recruit any of these guys so he has no ties..I can point to the HC who has ran out multiple TF and first year players while at Miami..the only favortism games being played is clearly by some of our fans..ima trust TROBs coaching acumen when it comes to how he handles his room. James was not a EE..LT was not a EE. Just let these guys be worked in.

Advertisement
Back