JAMES WILLIAMS is not hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
He played a good a bit against Bama. Where is the notion started he doesnt play much?. I mean we do have sr starters at his spot. But James should get work...especially if we can route some teams....
Think that was more due to bolden being out early with the bull**** targeting call.

App St him and LT should have been playing like crazy

Advertisement
The way boldens been playing he needs to take snaps away from him. He busted coverages and missed tackles but the part that ****ed me off was his lazy loafing on the TD run and the long pass. Bolden needs to sit the bench after that game against app st. Gurvan actually played good and didn't miss any tackles. Jwill should at least play alot more and possibly start if bolden is going to be that lazy out there

I’m not trying to hijack this thread but did Leonard play at DT? I don’t remember him on the field. I would think they would have a package for him too.

He had 1 snap vs App State. If I recall Kitchens, Chase Smith, and LT had zero…per podcast I listened to on way home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had 1 snap vs App State. If I recall Kitchens, Chase Smith, and LT had zero…per podcast I listened to on way home.
We cant get young guys PT because we cant put teams away and corches are scared. Against bama we were the blown out team so it didnt matter and no pressure at that point, they had no choice but to play kitchens with bolden ejected..

Grantham is a crappy DC but this season I’ve seen him adapt the old Mickey Andrews motto of “play next year’s defense THIS year” and I think Miami would be well served to do that.

Even if it’s not a whole series, no reason LT, Kitchens, Smith, and JW shouldn’t be playing 15+ snaps a half. Give them some film on themselves so they can get coached up from what they’ve done in the GAME

Grantham is a crappy DC but this season I’ve seen him adapt the old Mickey Andrews motto of “play next year’s defense THIS year” and I think Miami would be well served to do that.

Even if it’s not a whole series, no reason LT, Kitchens, Smith, and JW shouldn’t be playing 15+ snaps a half. Give them some film on themselves so they can get coached up from what they’ve done in the GAME
Even if it is just the first 3 snaps of a drive. If they don’t go 3 and out then starters go in. Of course Manny uses stats which don’t account for these types of ideas. Instead, they likely show drives that get a first down are .254825% more likely to score points. Never mind the long term view of building quality depth or even same game view of snaps per player.

Advertisement
Back