James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
Look I hope the kids takes some visit money from the bag schools and gets some exposure and has some fun and comes back to us but I don’t see it happening. Sorry

Advertisement
Fingers crossed. I’m riding with Gogeta and D$ here.

That said, why would any kid who’s a top 10 in the country sophomore commit or stay committed to a school? Nothing wrong with this step. He obviously likes the U. But he’s a kid and presumably likes all that goes along with being a top recruit. Let’s stay on him, and show we’re a good choice (i.e., win).
I agree... Plenty of time. I'll trust Gogeta and Dmoney here.

Advertisement
Pork Chop... dead meat!

Attachments

• pork chops on grill.jpg
    pork chops on grill.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Ban him?!? The young man deserves an award!

James Williams can talk all the bullsh!t he wants about bleeding orange and green. DJ Dallas lives that way. He walks the walk.

Bro I remember DeeJay Dallas was one of the first ones to post his own personal highlights after we got whooped by LSU, he really needs to stay off social media

Bro I remember DeeJay Dallas was one of the first ones to post his own personal highlights after we got whooped by LSU, he really needs to stay off social media

**** you see how CMR had our offense looking last year I would’ve posted my highlights after that circus too lol. Have people thinking kids can’t ball and costing them money in the future.

I love Miami. I choose to live in South Florda. If money didn’t exist I would play at the U. But this sht is a business.

Dabo ain’t getting 9.5 mil a year to be a mentor. This is professional athletics.

If the lord blessed me with a skill I could monetize I would play for the highest bidder.

I don’t know what any of you all do. Say you’re an accountant. You’d love to work for a firm in South Florida. That would be your preference. Even for slightly less money. But if a firm in Georgia would triple the offer, you’d take it. You’d take 240k a year to work in Georgia over 60k a year to do the same job in Miami. It’s capitalism. Not worth getting mad about. This kid is probably a legit huge Canes fan.

I don’t begrudge him a bit. Get your bread young blood

Advertisement
Ban him?!? The young man deserves an award!

James Williams can talk all the bullsh!t he wants about bleeding orange and green. DJ Dallas lives that way. He walks the walk.
DeeJay might be correct if we were playing at the level of Bama, OSU or Clemson, but here on planet Earth we need all the top talent we can get

Defensive recruiting continues to suck.
You can’t keep the same people and expect different results.

Lots of people are holding out hope that “winning” is going to cure that, but just go read the last 10 pages in the “Gators Tears” thread to see how well that’s working out for them.

That’s the thing. The Gators haven’t actually won anything.

I love Miami. I choose to live in South Florda. If money didn’t exist I would play at the U. But this sht is a business.

Dabo ain’t getting 9.5 mil a year to be a mentor. This is professional athletics.

If the lord blessed me with a skill I could monetize I would play for the highest bidder.

I don’t know what any of you all do. Say you’re an accountant. You’d love to work for a firm in South Florida. That would be your preference. Even for slightly less money. But if a firm in Georgia would triple the offer, you’d take it. You’d take 240k a year to work in Georgia over 60k a year to do the same job in Miami. It’s capitalism. Not worth getting mad about. This kid is probably a legit huge Canes fan.

I don’t begrudge him a bit. Get your bread young blood
Thing is 100k is **** compared to NFL money. Some of these kids are bought only to be stuck in a depth chart for years and have to either transfer to a low tier program or go undeafted and try to make a team. They’re taking 100k up front but loosing millions.

Advertisement
Back