James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
sorry i know theres a lot of locals here that will think otherwise, but unfortunatelty this kid is not trending well, and is starting to look like an over hyped bust

Bama, clemson and UGA are going hard after him but he trending the wrong way because?

Maybe we was finally playing chess 👀
543C8D9B-6029-4558-90D0-BD1F45EC3423.gif

I went to Western. They have always had decent talent out there, but would players would get poached by other schools...mostly private ones

Advertisement
Searles couldn’t recruit and wasn’t a likeable guy , but that wr room was a mess. Wr’s felt like he played favorites and was going to play his guys regardless. That position group was very toxic , ol room couldn’t touch it.
I dont remember so I'll ask. Were u a supporter of cooney staying on staff or getting a promotion? Cause it was cooney who was behind all of that. Dugans was definitely responsible for allowing that to happen and giving that poison a voice like that. Anotherwords it's his room and he makes the final call. But cooney played him like a fiddle. Sad **** was when dugans knew yet still wouldnt do anything about it. Really was confusing.

I dont remember so I'll ask. Were u a supporter of cooney staying on staff or getting a promotion? Cause it was cooney who was behind all of that. Dugans was definitely responsible for allowing that to happen and giving that poison a voice like that. Anotherwords it's his room and he makes the final call. But cooney played him like a fiddle. Sad **** was when dugans knew yet still wouldnt do anything about it. Really was confusing.

I wasn’t yay or nay on him getting a promotion, the people who I do know say Cooney is highly respected in the communities down there.

Advertisement
I dont know whats going on at AH. Maybe some owe money or some other stuff...but they lost alot of top players. They still have enough talent though.
But they lost their 3 most talented players on defense imo. I think the thought of Surtain leaving may have done it some, and they got poached by sta for 2. Williams leaving wasnt a shock as i thought he would of left even before then.
I've heard some not so great things about the coaching staff. Heritage parents at the opening were talking about how there would be more kids transferring after spring and here you go.

Advertisement
At least he’s away from that heritage sec influence lol

He seems to know Justin Hodges Miami cb commit pretty **** well too who’s also at western. So we will see what happens

HAte to be that guy, but as soon as I saw that an opa locka kid (IIRC) transferred to AH, I thought, that's a wrap - he gone.

HAte to be that guy, but as soon as I saw that an opa locka kid (IIRC) transferred to AH, I thought, that's a wrap - he gone.
Got to consider his circumstances, not ideal by any stretch of the imagination, hope the best for the kid. From what’s been reported on here he’s been through a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back