James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
i tried to tell im pretty plugged in on this one. It isnt strange at all if you know his situation. He wasnt a Heritage kid to begin with.(Opa Locka kid). Heritage has had people leaving there like flies so it made sense for him to go to Western.

They all play on the same 7 on 7 team hence why they(Hodges, Williams) were in Atlanta for a 7 on 7 tourney and went to see Uga and Clemson since both schools are nearby. ( when alot of yall went bizerk about it)

He'll likely finish his high school career at Western. There is a lot of misreads into him/situation and the people around it...by folks who really dont know or are mad that they cant have some control over the situation.
Yeah I know he's from Opa Locka & started out at Pace, he at one point almost transferred to Carol City too before he went to AH.

I knew they all played on the same 7v7 squad, I just thought Western seemed like a random program for a kid on his level.

Advertisement
Yeah I know he's from Opa Locka & started out at Pace, he at one point almost transferred to Carol City too before he went to AH.

I knew they all played on the same 7v7 squad, I just thought Western seemed like a random program for a kid on his level.

Yea i think he was headed to CC at a time to.

Western has a pretty good set of dbs for this year on that team.

What’s up with all the transfers?

I dont know whats going on at AH. Maybe some owe money or some other stuff...but they lost alot of top players. They still have enough talent though.
But they lost their 3 most talented players on defense imo. I think the thought of Surtain leaving may have done it some, and they got poached by sta for 2. Williams leaving wasnt a shock as i thought he would of left even before then.

Advertisement
I dont know whats going on at AH. Maybe some owe money or some other stuff...but they lost alot of top players. They still have enough talent though.
But they lost their 3 most talented players on defense imo. I think the thought of Surtain leaving may have done it some, and they got poached by sta for 2. Williams leaving wasnt a shock as i thought he would of left even before then.

Is Surtain leaving?

Advertisement
Brian Blades Jr plays for Western as well.

That's a pretty strange transfer for a kid like this if you ask me & the fact he's saying #StraightBusiness is an eye opener too.

Western isn't known to be a school that funnels bags or recruits to certain places (that I know of), so I wonder what brought this about?

His 7on7 coach is a coach at Western. A lot of those kids that played with Team DEFCON have transferred to western. It makes sense.

His 7on7 coach is a coach at Western. A lot of those kids that played with Team DEFCON have transferred to western. It makes sense.

Alot of the guys at Western has coached him since Optomist level. Youa re correct with the Defcon

Advertisement
Ive been saying from the get...mostly all the people around him are CANE FANS. We handle our business and constantly recruit we are in the drivers seat for the most part.
From your mouth to God's ears! We need to keep this kid and these other savages home. I'm sick of Baga, Clem$on, Jawja and O$U. It's time we take back what's ours.

sorry i know theres a lot of locals here that will think otherwise, but unfortunatelty this kid is not trending well, and is starting to look like an over hyped bust

Advertisement
Back