James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
that boy aint coming here man cmon yall already know this dont do it to yourselves, Butch aint here
Watch out!

Broke might start telling you to follow a new team and that you hate on everything Miami just b/c you see the writing on the wall...

We ain’t landing kids like him and Donell until we start winning big and bagging with the big boys...

No loyalty down here for the home team.

Just a bunch of front running South FL $ellouts.

Advertisement
Watch out!

Broke might start telling you to follow a new team and that you hate on everything Miami just b/c you see the writing on the wall...

We ain’t landing kids like him and Donell until we start winning big and bagging with the big boys...

No loyalty down here for the home team.

Just a bunch of front running South FL $ellouts.
facts

Some people wait for me to say things then they say I hate UM, this kid is not coming to the U period. If we not baggin we fuqed in terms of recruiting a bunch of elites in one class.

You hate Miami
Oh this is your monthly reply to my post with a lie time......and lol @brock who knows better liking this **** lol.......made me weak lol

Edit: There is one thing I do hate about Miami and its the people up top that keep it at choir boy status and dont let the dog off the leash so part of the hate is true.
How someone going to tell me how I feel lol, I dont say yo austin u hate miami cause I know that your here and u root for them but you r the type u dont like to read negative **** about the team. U have different type of fans those that r the positive bunch those that are negative and those that defend the U even if leadership laughs at u and u have those that dont accept mediocrity and speak out. I know a cat like @blackvern who is a cane fan from the jump but gets called an fsu fan (even i tease him about it) but deep down i know hes a cane fan thats damaged like alot of WEZ cats. If I make a thread right now and just post WEZ **** people on here would cry with pom poms, there posts would make me look like a saint here.

Edit: LOL brock

We need a WEZ real recruiting **** thread with negatives and positive posts, my *** to lazy we need a cat like @RVACane on it but he does the tears thread and a WEZ recruiting thread would bring us tears here and good stuff too

Advertisement
Oh this is your monthly reply to my post with a lie time......and lol @brock ...There is one thing I do hate about Miami and its the people up top that keep it at choir boy status and dont let the dog off the leash ...

Edit: LOL brock

If there were dogs ready to compete with the SEC playing their same game, the people up top couldn’t stop them. That’s not how the game works. They don’t need permission.

We don’t have those dogs.

You keep showing you don't understand how the game works, who the movers and shakers are, and the significant differences between the schools and their booster bases,

You’re a good guy, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but you don’t get this part of it.

Advertisement
So he is reporting on something that was said on here months ago

No, there was "conversation" about Williams in one of their threads on weekend visitors. The mod who made the comment wasn't actually the one who even started the thread. His comment was part of a larger response on the topic.

Manny's pops was a politician in Miami. Infrastructure when starting from scratch can't be built in a day.

Ahmmon said that other schools offered extra "incentives" and he still chose Miami, but "we don't have bags". Our coach pulled up in a multi-million dollar yacht lent by a hurricane club member, but "we don't have bags". Bum schools like Pitt are giving players money, but "we don't have bags". Kosi flashes a few thousand after a significant FSU win, every one of our highly ranked recruits drive a Camaro and wear $500 dollar pair of yeezys but we still "don't have bags".

Like Brock said, every P5 program plays the bag game on some level. Regardless whether u think Miami does or not, history has shown that when Miami wins 10+ games they have a Top 10 recruiting class. We win and recruits like this kid will stay home.

Advertisement
Back